Synology NAS J Series
Synology J Series Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices are the perfect entry level solution to small business or personal backup! Made to complement almost any Mac or Windows device, the J Series NAS arrays are a comprehensive multi-version backup solution for seamless integration with your favorite platform. These network attached storage systems are a space efficient desktop form factor, and are powered by Synology DSM software to enable the best in features. Enjoy features such as:
- Surveillance Station support for easy recording, monitoring, and management of surveillance data!
- Security through a wide variety of integrated security tools that are regularly updated to fight against evolving threats to your data and devices!
- Desktop Backup for simple backup from your PC, mobile, and Mac devices!
- File Server Management for easy file sharing and management built into your Synology device!
- Multimedia Management to give you access to a complete solution for streaming media, video playback, and media file management!
- DSM UI the award winning Synology DSM’s powerful and intuitive user interface with the best in user friendly capabilities!
Aventis Systems is proud to offer all of our Synology J Series NAS units with a 3 Year Essentials comprehensive parts replacement warranty with upgrades available to Onsite Service and Support, Express NBD Parts Replacement, Extended Term, and Secure Drive Media Retention Warranties. So shop our products below and get the perfect desktop backup, streaming, and data management NAS solution for your business or home today with the Synology J Series!
Want to virtualize your Synology J Series NAS? Check out the Virtualization with Synology blog now to learn about Synology Virtual Machine Manager!
Wondering if the Synology J-Series is right for you? Check out our Synology DSM Feature Comparison Guide for an easy way to compare the features of the Synology NAS Systems!
- Bay Sizes: 1 - 4 Bays
- NAS Software Included: Synology DSM
- Processor Options:
- Maximum Core Count: 2
- Maximum Sockets: 1
- Maximum Clock Speed: 1.4GHz
- DIMM Slots: 1
- Memory Upgradeable: No
- Capacity Range: 256MB - 1GB
- Memory Type: DDR3 or DDR4 SDRAM
- SFF Hard Drive Options: SATA and SSD 2.5”
- Maximum Internal Storage Per Drive: 5TB standard
- LFF Hard Drive Options: SATA 3.5”
- Maximum Internal Storage Per Drive: 10TB standard
- Internal File System: EXT4
- Power Supply: Single Power Supply Adapter
- Network Ports: Up To 2 x RJ-45 1GbE LAN Port
- External Ports: Up To 2 x USB 3.0 or 2.0 Ports (depending on model)