Frequently Asked Questions
The following questions and answers address common customer service needs. Please contact CS@AventisSystems.com, or call 1-855-AVENTIS and select option 2, for additional assistance
- No, items that are dead on arrival or broken do not require payment of return shipping or restocking fees. We apologize for the inconvenience with your order and can certainly assist you with repairing or replacing the equipment through our RMA process, or accept the items back for a full refund. Thank you for your business, and we hope to exceed your expectations with this matter.
You have a few options:
- First, we can process a new invoice for the equipment you need, which would require a new payment in full. You can at any point during this process ship the incorrect parts back to Aventis Systems for a full refund on that original amount.
- Second, we can provide return instructions so you can ship the incorrect equipment back to us first. After we receive the incorrect equipment, you would pay the difference between the two invoices, and then we can process the new order at that point.
- Lastly, you can ship the equipment back to us for a refund, minus the 15% restocking fee.
** Please note that in these instances the customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the item(s) back to Aventis Systems.
- Thank you for your purchase. Most orders are processed the next business day. Depending on what was purchased, it can take 3-4 business days to complete orders for servers, workstations, desktops, or laptops. We put each system through thorough testing after configuration is complete to ensure utmost quality. If you have additional questions regarding your order, please reach out to us at 1-855-AVENTIS (283-6847), option 2, for Customer Service.
- Items returned after 30 days will be applied as Aventis Bucks. This is a credit you can use towards future purchases from Aventis Systems and never expires.
- After refunds are issued, it can take anywhere from 5-10 business days to reflect on your account, depending on your banking institution.
Once an order is processed, and equipment has been pulled, we are unable to cancel the order. Additionally, once your order has been processed and shipped, you will be responsible for the 15% restocking fee. You have the option to return the equipment to the following address:
<order # or Invoice # if available>
189 Cobb Parkway N
Marietta, Ga 30062
Please include our refund form found here: http://www.aventissystems.com/v/www/rmarefund.pdf
Thank you, and we look forward to your future business.
- You can visit our website to check our product availability.
- In the event you are unable to find what you are looking for, we encourage you to speak with one of our National Account Managers who may be able to help you source any equipment you are unable to find online, or if you wish to customize any equipment. You can reach them by calling us at 1-855-AVENTIS (283-6847), option 1.
- Yes, Aventis Systems provides a safe and secure shopping experience online, but we understand that some customers may want to speak with a representative. You can contact us anytime at 1-855-AVENTIS (283-6847), option 1.
- We request that you contact our Customer Service department at 1-855-AVENTIS (283-6847), option 2, to verify the order is complete and ready for pick up.
- Once confirmed, we can accommodate your pickup request.
- Reconditioned equipment is the matter of replacing worn components and then testing the product fully. Reconditioning has less to do with repair, than it does with replacing parts that commonly need to be updated.
- Refurbished equipment is used equipment that has been cleaned to restore the look, tested for damaged components, reconfigured, and warranted for further use.
- HP Renew is HP’s term for factory refurbished servers and storage. These systems are typically coming off of short term demo programs or distribution overstock/returns that are like new but cannot be sold as new. HP brings these back to their facilities, replaces any components that have shown errors with new components and rebuilds back to OEM specifications. HP also thoroughly cleans, repaints, and re-serializes the systems so the systems not only look exactly like new, but also carry a same-as-new HP warranty with no previous ownership history. They are packaged like new, with the exception of “Renew” labelled on the box.
- Recertified: These products are refurbished by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). They are typically restored to OEM specifications with OEM branded parts. Most manufacturers will offer a limited warranty on these products, although some offer the same warranty as new. These products are typically factory sealed in like new packaging with a label stating they are refurbished.
The following questions and answers address common technical support needs. Please contact TS@AventisSystems.com, or call 1-855-AVENTIS and select option 3, for additional assistance.
- Verify that all internal components are properly seated as components can occasionally become loosened during shipping, and may cause undesired behavior in the system.
- Reseat memory modules in the system. Even the slightest misalignment may cause potential issues.
- Inspect the power connections from the PSU (Power Supply Unit) to the motherboard to ensure a firm connection is made and that there are no unconnected devices in the system.
If the system is a server, send a screenshot of the management software (for Dell systems, Open Manage, for HP systems, Insight management/Intelligent provisioning) displaying the failure to TS@AventisSystems.com. In the event no operating system is currently installed on the system, please contact technical support for further troubleshooting/diagnostic options.
- Include all account information available with your email submission when requesting support. Please include invoice/order number, brief description of your issue, and the screenshot information displaying the error.
If the system is a desktop, see if the Hard Drive is visible in the systems’ BIOS, by pressing either the F2 key for Dell products, or F10 key for HP products, during the system's’ initial POST.
- Navigate to “SATA Operation” for Dell, or “Storage Options” for HP, to see if the hard drive is showing in the system’s BIOS.
- If no drive is detected, check power and SATA connecting cables to ensure a connection to the hard drive/component is present.
- If displaying in BIOS and will not BOOT, a replacement hard drive, or operating system reinstall may be needed to resolve the issue.
- Ensure that nothing besides a mouse, keyboard, and monitor are attached to the unit.
- Take a screenshot, or photo, of the issue currently displayed, and send this information to TS@AventisSystems.com.
- Make note of any errors or warning LEDs that may assist us in diagnosing the issue experienced.
Are you mixing the memory you already have with the memory just purchased?
If mixing and matching, ensure that all DIMMs are of the same ranking (PC3 2Rx4, PC3 4Rx8).
- If DIMMs do not share the same ranking, a memory failure will occur.
If the memory kit is an upgrade, and the system will not Boot, ensure the BIOS are at the latest possible revision. You may also wish to install the upgraded memory without any other memory installed to ensure system compatibility with the upgrade kit, and may simply be a memory population error.
- If you have any questions or concerns with how to accomplish this, contact TS@AventisSystems.com.
Rapid & QuickRails have:
- Square hole, 4Post rack
- Mounting depth of 28" - 29 1/8"
- Tool-less installation
- Round hole
- Mounting depth 27 1/2" - 29"
The following speeds are available for each memory type:
- SDRAM: 66MHz, 100MHz, 133MHz
- DDR1: 266MHz, 333MHz, 400MHz
- DDR2: 400MHz, 533MHz, 677MHz, 800MHz
- DDR3: 400MHz, 533MHz, 677Mhz, 800MHz, 933MHz, 1066MHz, 1333MHZ, 1666MHz
- DDR4: 1600MHz, 1866MHz, 2133MHz, 2400MHz, 2666MHz, 3200MHz