Aventis Systems Secure Drive Warranty
- Retain hard drives when receiving replacements throughout the warranty term.
- Optional addition to Aventis Essentials Warranty.
- Optional addition to Aventis Extended Warranty.
- Optional addition to Aventis Express Warranty.
- Remote troubleshooting and dedicated technical support available on weekdays 8 am-8 pm ET.
- In the continental U.S., Aventis Systems is responsible for all shipping costs associated with warranty returns.
- Outside the continental U.S., Aventis Systems is responsible for shipping replacement parts to the customer and the customer is responsible for shipping faulty parts back to Aventis Systems.
- Aventis Systems provides ground shipping for all warrantied products; expedited shipping is available via optional Aventis Express Warranty.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Aventis Secure Drive Warranty Agreement (Warranty) applies to all products purchased from Aventis Systems, Inc. (ASI) with Aventis Secure Drive warranty terms.
ASI warrants that products sold are free from functional defects, for the respective warranty period listed above commencing on the date of your purchase. For deprecated products ASI no longer carries, the balance of the warranty term may be dismissed.
Failed or defective products under warranty are eligible for repair through ASI. At its discretion, ASI may:
- Provide replacement parts necessary to repair the product.
- Repair the product.
- Replace the product with a comparable or superior one.
- Provide store credit for the invoice amount, less shipping and handling.
Any systems or components that are returned to ASI under the warranty terms may be tested for quality assurance. In the event that the systems or components are found defect-free, ASI reserves the right to recover shipping costs.
To facilitate part replacement, ASI requires customer assistance to diagnose issues or faults with the product and follow ASI’s warranty process. Customers should call or email the technical support line to establish an RMA ticket prior to returning any items. Warranty services must be completed by ASI. ASI will not reimburse for service performed by others or for customer expenses associated with the troubleshooting or replacement process. In the continental U.S., ASI is responsible for all shipping costs associated with warranty returns. Outside the continental U.S., ASI is responsible for shipping replacement parts to the customer and the customer is responsible for shipping faulty parts back to ASI. Customers should ship the defective part / unit to ASI [ 189 Cobb Parkway North, Suite B7, Marietta GA 30062 ] with the completed RMA form that includes an ASI authorized RMA number provided by the technical support staff.
The warranty can be renewed for additional term(s). A reinstatement fee, equal to 25% of the renewal price, is required to renew an expired warranty. There is no reinstatement fee to renew an active warranty.
The warranty does not cover the following: Force Majeure events, minor aesthetic imperfections that do not alter functionality, misuse, software corruption, malware, data loss, and other software-related issues or issues with equipment other than the sold products. ASI strongly recommends customers follow a responsible regimen of backing up their data and maintain a backup for systems sent in for warranty repair.
Aventis Systems is not affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by Dell, HP, Cisco, or any other Company whose products are sold by ASI.
Infographic: Learn more about your warranty options!