Dell PowerEdge R715 Rackmount Servers
The Dell PowerEdge R715 is a dual socket, multipurpose, 2U rackmount server ideal for many business applications such as virtualization, consolidation, database and other general applications for the SMB and enterprise alike. Harnessing the power of the latest AMD Opteron 6100 and 6200 series 8, 12 and 16 core processors, up to 256GB of DDR3 RAM (16 DIMM sockets) and support for up to six 2.5” SATA, SAS or solid state drives, the Dell PowerEdge R715 provides tremendous value and performance while staying within budget. Redundant power, six PCIe G2 slots and quad onboard gigabit NICs round out the impressive feature set of the PowerEdge R715.
Aventis Systems carries
Aventis Certified Reconditioned Dell PowerEdge R715 servers. All servers from Aventis System include a 3 year Comprehensive Warranty, with eligibility for optional Express warranties and on-site services.
Use promo code SERVER2017 at checkout to receive 10% off Dell Servers before 12/31/2016!
- Chassis: 2U rackmount
- Processor: Up to 2, AMD Opteron™ 6100, 6200 and 6300 series processors
- Core Count: 8-Core, 12-Core, 16-Core
- Maximum Cache: 16MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 2.6GHz
- DIMM Slots: 16
- Maximum Capacity: 512GB
- Memory Type: DDR3 PC3-10600, PC3-12800 Registered
- Maximum Memory Speed: 1600 MHz
- Hard Drive Options: Up to 6, 2.5” SAS, SATA or SSD
- Maximum Internal Storage: 12TB
- Maximum Throughput: 6Gb/s
- Network Controller: 2 dual-port Broadcom 5709C Gigabit NICs (total of 4 x 1GbE ports)
- Expansion Slots: 6 PCIe G2 slots + 1 storage slot. 5 x8 PCIe slots, 1 x4 PCIe slots, 1 x4 PCIe slot for storage controller.
- Power Supply: Dual (2) redundant power supplies