Synology NAS Value Series
Synology Value Series Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices are the ideal solution for SMBs and end users to have the most high performance data storage at a low cost! These scalable NAS solutions offer a wide range of bay sizes and storage capacities to choose from. In addition, the Synology Value Series fully supports virtualization to help you increase storage efficiency. Windows Server, Citrix, and OpenStack are also support in addition Mac and Windows desktop operating systems, ensuring no matter the platform there is a Synology Value Series NAS unit waiting on you! Included with every model are Value Series features such as:
- Public Cloud Integration making it easier than ever to backup and sync your public cloud accounts to your NAS!
- Security through a wide variety of integrated security tools that are regularly updated to fight against evolving threats to your data and devices!
- Surveillance Station support for easy recording, monitoring, and management of surveillance data!
- DSM UI the award winning Synology DSM’s powerful and intuitive user interface with the best in user friendly capabilities!
- Server and Desktop Backup for simple backup from your Server, PC, mobile, and Mac devices!
- Multimedia Management to give you access to a complete solution for streaming media, video playback, and media file management!
Aventis Systems is proud to offer all of our Synology Value Series NAS arrays with a comprehensive 3 Year Essentials parts replacement warranty with upgrades available to Onsite Service and Support, Extended Term, Express NBD Parts Replacement, and Secure Drive Media Retention Warranties. Check out our Synology Value Series Networking Attached Storage arrays below and bring the best in server, desktop, or virtualization backup to your business today!
Trying to add virtualization to your Synology Value Series NAS? Check out our Virtualization with Synology blog today and learn about Synology VMM!
Wondering if the Synology Value Series is the best for you? Check out our Synology DSM Feature Comparison Guide for a great way to compare the features of the Synology NAS Systems!
- Bay Sizes: 1 - 8 Bays
- NAS Software Included: Synology DSM
- Processor Options:
- Maximum Core Count: 4
- Maximum Sockets: 1
- Maximum Clock Speed: Up To 2.5GHz
- DIMM Slots: 1 - 2
- Memory Upgradeable: Yes (on select models)
- Capacity Range: 512MB - 8GB
- Memory Type: DDR3L, DDR3 or DDR4 SDRAM
- SFF Hard Drive Options: SATA and SSD 2.5”
- Maximum Internal Storage Per Drive: 5TB standard
- LFF Hard Drive Options: SATA 3.5”
- Maximum Internal Storage Per Drive: 10TB standard
- Internal File System: EXT4, BTRFS
- Power Supply: Single Power Supply
- Network Ports: 1 - 4 RJ-45 1GbE LAN Port (10GbE available on select models)
- External Ports: 1-4 USB 3.0, USB 2.0, Expansion, or eSATA Ports per model