Synology NAS Plus Series
Synology Plus Series Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices are the perfect all in one storage solution for small to medium size businesses (SMBs) seeking a versatile and scalable storage solution! With more advanced processing options to choose from, easily expandable storage capacity, and more memory options to choose from these powerful Plus Series NAS devices are flexible enough to fill both storage and server roles in your infrastructure! Additionally, all models support the Btrfs file system allowing for better data management, security, and backup performance. Included with every model are Plus Series features such as:
- All in One Server power for integrating management applications, network services, web services, and mail services all onto your NAS!
- Public Cloud Integration making it easier than ever to backup and sync your public cloud accounts to your NAS!
- Security through a wide variety of integrated security tools that are regularly updated to fight against evolving threats to your data and devices!
- Surveillance Station support for easy recording, monitoring, and management of surveillance data!
- DSM UI the award winning Synology DSM’s powerful and intuitive user interface with the best in user friendly capabilities!
- Server and Desktop Backup for simple backup from your Server, PC, mobile, and Mac devices!
- Multimedia Management to give you access to a complete solution for streaming media, video playback, and media file management!
Aventis Systems is proud to offer all of our Synology Plus Series NAS arrays with a 3 Year Comprehensive Essentials parts replacement warranty with upgrades available to Onsite Service and Support, Extended Term, Express NBD Parts Replacement, and Secure Drive Media Warranties. Check out our Synology Plus Series Networking Attached Storage arrays below and bring the best in versatile and scalable storage solutions to your business today!
Want virtualization on your Synology Plus Series NAS Server? Check out the Virtualization with Synology blog now to learn about Synology Virtual Machine Manager!
Wondering if the Synology Plus Series is the best for you? Check out our Synology DSM Feature Comparison Guide for the perfect way to understand the features of the Synology NAS Systems!
- Bay Sizes: 1 - 12 Bays
- NAS Software Included: Synology DSM
- Processor Options:
- Maximum Core Count: 4
- Maximum Sockets: 1
- Maximum Clock Speed: 2.3GHz
- DIMM Slots: 1 - 2
- Memory Upgradeable: Yes (on select models)
- Capacity Range: 512MB - 32GB
- Memory Type: DDR3L, DDR3 or DDR4 SDRAM
- SFF Hard Drive Options: SATA and SSD 2.5”
- Maximum Internal Storage Per Drive: 5TB standard
- LFF Hard Drive Options: SATA 3.5”
- Maximum Internal Storage Per Drive: 10TB standard
- Internal File System: Btrfs, EXT4
- Power Supply: Single Power Supply and Redundant Power Supply Models Available
- Network Ports: 1 - 4 RJ-45 1GbE LAN Port (10GbE available on select models)
- External Ports: 1-4 USB 3.0, 1-2 USB 2.0, Expansion Ports, or eSATA Ports per model