Synology NAS FS, SA, & XS Series
Synology FS, SA, and XS Series Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices are the most powerful Synology storage product, ideal for Small to Medium Size Businesses (SMBs) seeking a robust enterprise class storage system with best in class features! Made to function like a NAS Server, Synology XS, FS and SA Series storage arrays redefine smart storage with highly expandable memory as well as SAS, SATA, and Solid State Drives (SSD) configurations to choose from. Plus, with the flexibility of Synology storage management and high performance sequential read IOPS as well as throughput the Synology FS, XS, and SA series NAS devices deliver the best in performance for a variety of storage roles! Some of the SA, XS and FS Series Network Attached Storage features include:
- Synology High Availability for seamless transition of service between clustered servers in the event of a server failure!
- Hyper Backup Block level incremental data backup and cross version deduplication for storing multiple backups!
- CMS a centralized interface to help your business manage multiple Synology NAS Servers at the same time!
- All in One Server power for integrating management applications, network services, mail services, and web services all onto your NAS!
- Cloud Station Suite for file version control on all of your devices by synchronizing cross platform data automatically!
- MailPlus a private mail server solution made for security and reliability you can trust!
- Collaboration Suite for easy and private communication through features such as Synology chat, office, and calendar!
Aventis Systems proudly provides an Essentials 3 Year parts replacement warranty on all of our Synology FS Series, SA Series, and XS Series NAS models. Additional upgrades are available to Express NBD parts replacement as well as Extended 6 Year terms and Secure Drive media retention warranties if more coverage is needed. So shop our products below and bring the best in power and performance for network attached storage to your business today with the Synology XS, FS and SA Series NAS devices!
Need to virtualize your Synology SA, FS, or XS NAS Server? Check out our Virtualization with Synology blog today and learn about Synology VMM!
Wondering if the Synology FS, XS, or SA Series is the best for you? Check out our Synology DSM Feature Comparison Guide for a simple way to understand the capabilities and features of the Synology NAS Systems!
- Bay Sizes: 6 - 24 Bays
- NAS Software Included: Synology DSM
- Processor Options:
- Maximum Core Count: 8
- Maximum Sockets: 2
- Maximum Clock Speed: 3.3GHz
- DIMM Slots: 1 - 4
- Memory Upgradeable: Yes (on select models)
- Capacity Range: 8GB - 512GB
- Memory Type: DDR3 or DDR4 RAM
- SFF Hard Drive Options: SAS, SATA, and SSD 2.5”
- Maximum Internal Storage Per Drive: 5TB standard
- LFF Hard Drive Options: SAS and SATA 3.5”
- Maximum Internal Storage Per Drive: 12TB standard
- Internal File System: Btrfs, EXT4
- Power Supply: Single Power Supply and Redundant Power Supply Models Available
- Network Ports: 1 - 4 RJ-45 1GbE LAN Port (1 - 2 10GbE ports available on select models)
- External Ports: 1-4 USB 3.0, 1-2 USB 2.0, Expansion Ports, or eSATA Ports per model