HP StorageWorks MSA 20 DAS Storage Array
With support for up to 12TB of SATA storage, the HP StorageWorks MSA20 is a great simple, low-cost option for direct attached storage to expand capacity for HP G3 and G4 servers. The MSA20 is perfect for minimum I/O workloads such as archival, reference data and disk-to-disk backup, and when paired with a supported ProLiant server can be used for network file storage.
Wondering if HP StorageWorks MSA20 Direct Attached Storage (DAS) arrays are best for your business continuity and budget? Check out our Survival Guide: Avoiding A Data Apocalypse today!
- Chassis: 2U Rackmount
Drives and Capacity:
- Drives: Up to 12, 3.5” SATA hard drives
- Maximum Capacity (Per Enclosure): 12TB
- Maximum Throughput: 1.5Gb/s
- Ultra320 SCSI I/O host connectivity
- I/O Modules: Single U320 SCSI I/O Controller Module
- RAID Levels: 0, 1, 5, 6, 1+0
Back-Panel Connectors (per I/O Module):
- Host Connectivity: 1 internal SCSI port
- Expansion Connectivity: 1 external SCSI port
- Power Supply: Dual (2) redundant power supplies standard