HP ProLiant DL385p Gen8 with 3.5” HDDs
With 8, 12, and even 16 core AMD 6200 and 6300 series CPU options, and max DDR3 memory of up to 768GB (24 DIMM slots), the HP ProLiant DL385p G8 was designed for virtualization, database and other demanding workloads requiring high performance on a budget. And with flexible storage options of up to 25 small form factor or 12 large form factor internal drives with a max capacity of 48TB of SAS, SATA or solid state storage, connectivity with four on board gigabit NIC ports and expandability with up to 6 PCIe slots, the DL385p G8 shows versatility for support for everything from web applications to virtual desktop and databases. HP packs all of this power neatly into a compact 2U chassis, and Aventis Systems makes it all affordable for everyone from the SMB up through to the enterprise.
Aventis Systems carries
New HP ProLiant DL385p G8 servers. All servers from Aventis System include a 3 year Comprehensive Warranty, with eligibility for optional Express warranties and on-site services.
Use promo code SERVER2017 at checkout to receive 10% off HP Servers before 12/31/2016!
- Chassis: 2U Rackmount, 8-Bay 3.5” HDD Chassis
- Processor: Up to 2, AMD 6200 and 6300 series processors
- Core Count: Quad-Core, Eight-Core, 12-Core, 16-Core
- Maximum Cache: 16MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 3.5GHz
- DIMM Slots: 24
- Maximum Capacity: 768GB
- Memory Type: DDR3 PC3-10600 Registered, DDR3 PC3-12800 Registered, DDR3 PC3-14900 Registered
- Maximum Memory Speed: 1866 MHz
- Hard Drive Options: Up to 8, 3.5” SAS, SATA, or SSD (alternative chassis available)
- Maximum Internal Storage: 64TB
- Maximum Throughput: 6Gb/s
- Network Controller: HP Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 331FLR Adapter
- Expansion Slots: 3 PCIe slots. 1 PCIe 2.0 (x16) full-length, full-height; 1 PCIe 2.0 (x8) half-length, full-height; 1 PCIe 2.0 (x8) half-length, full-height
- Power Supply: Dual (2) redundant hot-plug power supplies standard