HP ProLiant DL180 G6 2U Rackmount Servers
The HP ProLiant DL180 G6 is a 2U rackmount server with high storage capacity that can be deployed for a variety of applications. The DL180 G6 can be equipped with up to two 64-bit quad or six core Intel Xeon 5500 or 5600 series processors, up to 192GB DDR3 RAM and up to 56TB of storage across up to fourteen 3.5" hard drive bays, or up to 25TB across twenty-five 2.5" drive bays capable of supporting SATA, SAS or solid state drives providing loads of scalability. The storage capacity on the DL180 G6 makes the system an ideal choice for a file server, network storage option or any other storage intensive application. The available processors, memory scalability as well as dual on board NICs and two PCIe expansion slots make the DL180 G6 a fine choice for database and virtualization projects as well.
Aventis Systems carries
Aventis Certified Reconditioned HP ProLiant DL180 G6 servers. All servers from Aventis System include a 3 year Comprehensive Warranty, with eligibility for optional Express warranties and onsite services.
- Chassis: 2U Rackmount
- Processor: Up to 2, Intel Xeon processor 5500 and 5600 series
- Core Count: Quad-Core, Six-Core
- Maximum Cache: 12MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 3.06GHz
- DIMM Slots: 12
- Maximum Capacity: 192GB
- Memory Type: DDR3 PC3-10600 Registered
- Maximum Memory Speed: 1333MHz
- Hard Drive Options: 8-Bay chassis or 12-Bay chassis with optional 2-bay rear-mounted drive cage for to 14, 3.5" SAS, SATA, or SSD
- Maximum Internal Storage: 112TB in 12-Bay chassis with optional 2-bay rear-mounted drive cage
- Maximum Throughput: 6Gb/s
- Network Controller: HP NC362i Integrated Dual Port Gigabit Server Adapter
- Expansion Slots: 2 PCIe slots (full height, full length) and 1 PCIe slot (low profile) *Please note that there are no available PCIe slots in the 14-bay chassis configuration.
- Power Supply: Dual (2) redundant power supplies