HP P4500 G2 SAN
The HP P4500 G2 SAN offers a highly scalable SAN solution designed to meet the dynamic needs of server virtualization and client virtualization. With the optional HP LeftHand P4500 Virtual SAN Appliance Software, the HP P4500 G2 LeftHand SAN provides a virtualized pool of storage resources that enhances virtual environments, reduces costs, and simplifies management. The HP 4500 storage array delivers enterprise class functionality without enterprise level complexity, as it is easy to deploy, maintain, and grow without disruption to your business. The P4500 G2 storage system is offered with up to 96TBs of storage, dual X5690 six-core processors, and 192GB RAM.
Wondering if the HP P4500 LeftHand SAN (Storage Area Network) Storage System is right for your business continuity and budget? Check out our Survival Guide: Avoiding A Data Apocalypse today!
- Chassis: 2U Rackmount
- Software: HP LeftHand P4500 Virtual SAN Appliance (Optional, up to 10TB per license)
- Software Features: Includes SAN/iQ Software, installable on either VMware ESX or Microsoft Hyper-V. 10 TB capacity licensed per Virtual SAN Appliance (VSA). Eliminates the need for external shared storage required for advanced hypervisor features by virtualizing the internal disk capacity of the server running ESX or Hyper-V. Includes Storage Clustering, Network RAID 5/6/10, Thin Provisioning, Application Integrated Snapshots, SmartClone and Remote Copy.
Processors: Up to 2, 5500 or 5600 series processors
- Memory: Up to 192B
- Drives and Capacity:
- Drives: 12, 3.5” SAS or SATA hard disk or Solid State drives
- Maximum Capacity: 96TB
- Maximum Throughput: 6Gb/s
- Storage Ports:
- 1GbE: 2 (standard)
- 10GbE: 2 (Optional)
- 1GbE: 4 Gbit/sec
- 10GbE: 20 Gbit/sec
- Storage Protocol Support: 1GbE iSCSI / 10GbE iSCSI / CIFS (SMB 2.0) / NFS / HTTP / FTP
- Storage Controller: Onboard Controller with 2GB Flash Backed Write Cache
- RAID Levels: RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 10+1, 10+2 supported
- Power Supplies: Redundant power supplies standard