Dell Precision T1650 Workstation
Dell Precision T1650 is the perfect entry level mini-tower workstation any IT Professional utilizing graphically intensive applications. Whether you are working on 2D and entry level 3D designs or data intensive applications this versatile and scalable workstation may be the perfect fit for you! The Precision T1650 is a single socket workstation equipped with a Intel Core i7 or Intel Xeon E3 V2 processor, up to 32GB DDR3 1600MHz memory, up to two internal SATA, SAS or Solid State Drives, up to two optical drives, and support for a wide array of video cards through one x16 PCIe slot. The Dell Precision T1650 also has lots of expandability, with 11 total USB ports (1 internal). Support for Microsoft Windows 7, 8, and 10 as well as Red Hat Enterprise Linux shows flexibility and versatility to run just about any ISV application necessary.
Aventis Systems also offers configurations of Dell Precision T1650 workstation in Basic, Advanced, and Superior. Also every model has additional Extended, Express, and Secure Drive warranty options to make sure your equipment stays covered. So shop below, and customize your perfect Dell Precision T1650 Workstation today!
- Processor Options:
- Maximum Core Count: 4
- Maximum Cache: 8MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 3.7GHz
- DIMM Slots: 4
- Maximum Capacity: 32GB
- Memory Type: DDR3 PC3-10600 and PC3-12800
- Maximum Memory Speed: 1600MHz
- Hard Drive Options: SATA or SSD
- Maximum Internal Storage: 8TB
- Graphics: Support for one PCI Express x16 Gen 3 graphic card up to 75W
- I/O Ports: Front : 2 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.0, 1 Microphone, 1 Headphone, Internal: 1 USB 2.0, 2 SATA 6Gb/s, 2 SATA 3Gb/s, Rear: 4 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.0, 1 Serial, 2 DisplayPort, 1 Audio Line out, 1 Audio Line in (microphone), 1 VGA, 2 PS2, 1 RJ45
- RAID: Integrated Intel Rapid 6Gb/s Storage Controller 11.0