Dell PowerEdge T630 with 32 2.5" HDD Bays
Dell’s 13th Generation PowerEdge T630 tower server delivers enterprise performance, uncompromising expandability, and maximum productivity. The T630 is perfect for database, enterprise resource planning (ERP) and decision support, especially in branch offices or small businesses. Powered by dual Intel Xeon E5 2600 v3 product family processors for up to eighteen cores and 45MB cache per cpu, the T630 can tackle your most compute-intensive applications. The T630 is perfect for your growing virtual server infrastructure with a total of 24 memory module sockets. Aventis Systems offers the T630 in four different chassis options:
16-bay 2.5”, 32-bay 2.5”, 18-bay 3.5”, and 8-bay 3.5”. Eight PCIe Gen3 and Gen2 slots offers ample in-server expansion. If you’re looking for superior I/O performance, high-density processing and fast and flexible storage capacity, please browse below and customize your T630 today!
Aventis Systems carries
New Dell PowerEdge T630 servers. All servers from Aventis System include a 3 year Comprehensive Warranty, with eligibility for optional Express warranties and on-site services.
Use promo code SERVER2017 at checkout to receive 10% off Dell Servers before 12/31/2016!
- Chassis: Tower, 32-Bay 2.5” HDD Chassis
- Processor: Up to 2, Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v3 product family
- Core Count: Quad-Core, Six-Core, Eight-Core, 10-Core, 12-Core, 14-Core, 16-Core, 18-Core
- Maximum Cache: 45MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 3.5GHz
- DIMM Slots: 24
- Maximum Capacity: 1.5TB
- Memory Type: DDR4 PC4-17000 Registered
- Maximum Memory Speed: 2133 MHz
- Hard Drive Options: Up to 32, 2.5” SAS, SATA, or SSD
- Maximum Internal Storage: 64TB
- Maximum Throughput: 12Gb/s
- Network Controller: On-Board Intel i350-AM2 Dual Port 1Gb LOM
- Expansion Slots: 6 PCIe Gen3 + 2 PCIe Gen2
- Power Supply: Dual (2) redundant hot-plug power supplies standard