Dell PowerEdge T620 with 2.5" HDDs
The Dell PowerEdge T620 is a powerful, yet quiet-running dual socket tower server providing the ideal blend of enterprise-class performance and options with value for the small business running a single server, or remote office needing local application support. Harnessing the power of the latest Intel Xeon E5-2600 series quad core, six core and eight core processors, up to 768GB of DDR3 RAM and up to 48TB of SATA, SAS or solid state storage across either up to twelve 3.5” or thirty-two 2.5” hot-plug drive bays, the Dell PowerEdge T620 provides tremendous value and performance for those looking to grow within a single server. Rounding out the impressive feature set of the PowerEdge T620 are seven PCIe Gen3 slots (four of which are x16) which provide powerful and flexible I/O options, highly efficient redundant power supplies and dual onboard gigabit NICs. Whether deploying a web, application, database, messaging or virtualization server, the Dell PowerEdge T620 represents a terrific entry point into the latest technology and is a fine choice for the SMB or enterprise remote office looking for big performance from a tower form factor.
Aventis Systems carries the Dell PowerEdge T620 in both
Aventis Certified Reconditioned as well as New condition. All servers from Aventis System include a 3 year Comprehensive Warranty, with eligibility for optional Express warranties and on-site services.
- Chassis: Tower
- Processor: Up to 2, Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 or E5-2600 v2 product family
- Core Count: Quad-Core, Six-Core, Eight-Core, 10-Core, 12-Core
- Maximum Cache: 30MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 3.33GHz
- DIMM Slots: 24
- Maximum Capacity: 768GB
- Memory Type: DDR3 PC3-10600 Registered, DDR3 PC3-12800 Registered, PC3-14900 1866MHz Registered
- Maximum Memory Speed: 1866 MHz
- Hard Drive Options: Up to 16, 2.5” SAS, SATA, or SSD (alternative chassis available)
- Maximum Internal Storage: 32TB
- Maximum Throughput: 6Gb/s
- Network Controller: Intel Dual port 1GbE LOM
- Expansion Slots: 7 PCIe slots. 4 PCIe 3.0 (x16) full-length, full-height; 2 PCIe 3.0 (x8) full-length, full-height; 1 PCIe 2.0 (x8) full-length, full-height
- Power Supply: Dual (2) hot plug redundant power supplies
Use promo code SERVER2017 at checkout to receive 10% off Dell Servers before 12/31/2016!