Dell PowerEdge R815 Rackmount Servers
With scalability up to 1TB DDR3 RAM (32 DIMM slots), 64 processing cores across four sockets, four onboard gigabit NICs and six PCIe G2 expansion slots, the Dell PowerEdge R815 packs an incredible amount of power in a dense 2U rackmount form factor. The Dell PowerEdge R815 was built for the business in need of support for their processing intensive, high-performance computing or virtualization requirements. The PowerEdge R815 was designed with technology that provides more memory per processor, which is key for applications with high memory demand such as virtualization and high-performance databases. The Dell PowerEdge R815 can also be configured with up to six 2.5” hot-plug drives, including solid state drives for I/O intensive applications.
Aventis Systems carries Aventis Certified Reconditioned Dell PowerEdge R815 servers. All servers from Aventis System include a 3 year Comprehensive Warranty, with eligibility for optional Express warranties and on-site services.
- Chassis: 2U rackmount
- Processor: Up to 4, AMD Opteron 6100, 6200 and 6300 series processors
- Core Count: 8-Core, 12-Core, 16-Core
- Maximum Cache: 16MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 2.6GHz
- DIMM Slots: 32
- Maximum Capacity: 1TB
- Memory Type: DDR3 PC3-10600, PC3-12800 Registered
- Maximum Memory Speed: 1600 MHz
- Hard Drive Options: Up to 6, 2.5” SAS, SATA or SSD
- Maximum Internal Storage: 12TB
- Maximum Throughput: 6Gb/s
- Network Controller: 2 dual-port Broadcom 5709C Gigabit NICs (total of 4 x 1GbE ports)
- Expansion Slots: 6 PCIe G2 slots + 1 storage slot. 5 x8 PCIe slots, 1 x4 PCIe slots, 1 x4 PCIe slot for storage controller.
- Power Supply: Dual (2) redundant power supplies