Dell PowerEdge R730XD Rackmount Servers 26 2.5" HDD Bays
The PowerEdge R730XD delivers extremely flexible in-chassis storage out of a 2U rackmount server. The R730XD is a combination of powerful processors, an impressive memory footprint, and flexible and fast storage options to make simple work of even the most demanding high performance computing environments. As part of Dell's 13th Generation line of servers, the R730XD provides high performance scalable storage that is perfect for IT As A Service (XaaS) providers, Big Data (Hadoop) users and co-location hosting. Aventis Systems offers the R730 in three different chassis options: the 26-bay 2.5" hard drive model listed below, as well as the
12-bay 3.5" model, and the 24-bay 2.5" model.
Take advantage of an optimal balance of storage utilization, performance and cost with the R730XD!
Aventis Systems carries
New Dell PowerEdge R730XD servers. All servers from Aventis System include a 3 year Comprehensive Warranty, with eligibility for optional Express warranties and onsite services.
- Chassis: 2U Rackmount, 26-Bay 2.5" HDD Chassis
- Processor:Up to 2, Intel Xeon® E5 2600 v3 processors
- Core Count: Quad-Core, Six-Core, Eight-Core, 10-Core, 12-Core, 14-Core, 16-Core, 18-Core
- Maximum Cache: 45MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 3.5GHz
- DIMM Slots: 24
- Maximum Capacity: 768GB
- Memory Type: DDR4 PC4-17000 Registered
- Maximum Memory Speed: 2133 MHz
- Hard Drive Options: Up to 26, 2.5" SAS, SATA, or SSD. (alternative chassis options available)
- Maximum Internal Storage: 52TB standard
- Maximum Throughput: 12Gb/s
- Network Controller: Broadcom 5720 Quad Port 1Gb Network Daughter Card
- Expansion Slots: Up to 6 x PCIe 3.0 plus dedicated PERC slot
- Power Supply: Dual (2) redundant standard