Dell PowerEdge R730XD with 24 2.5" HDD Bays
The PowerEdge R730XD offers incredibly flexible in-chassis storage in a 2U rackmount server. The R730XD combines powerful processors, an impressive memory footprint, and flexible and fast storage options to tackle the most demanding high performance computing environments. As part of Dell’s 13th Generation line of servers, the R730XD provides high-performance scale-out storage that is perfect for IT-as-a-service (XaaS) providers, Big Data (Hadoop) users and co-location hosting. Aventis Systems offers the R730 in two different chassis options: the 24-bay 2.5” hard drive model listed below, as well as the
12-bay 3.5” model.
Take advantage of an optimal balance of storage utilization, performance and cost with the R730XD!
Aventis Systems carries
New Dell PowerEdge R730XD servers. All servers from Aventis System include a 3 year Comprehensive Warranty, with eligibility for optional Express warranties and on-site services.
- Chassis: 2U Rackmount, 24-Bay 2.5” HDD Chassis
- Processor:Up to 2, Intel Xeon® E5 2600 v3 processors
- Core Count: Quad-Core, Six-Core, Eight-Core, 10-Core, 12-Core, 14-Core, 16-Core, 18-Core
- Maximum Cache: 45MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 3.5GHz
- DIMM Slots: 24
- Maximum Capacity: 768GB
- Memory Type: DDR4 PC4-17000 Registered
- Maximum Memory Speed: 2133 MHz
- Hard Drive Options: Up to 24, 2.5” SAS, SATA, or SSD. Optional Flex Bay upgrade for 2 additional 2.5” HDDs (alternative chassis options available)
- Maximum Internal Storage: 43.2TB standard, 47.2TB with optional Flex Bay Upgrade
- Maximum Throughput: 12Gb/s
- Network Controller: Broadcom 5720 Quad Port 1Gb Network Daughter Card
- Expansion Slots: Up to 6 x PCIe 3.0 plus dedicated PERC slot
- Power Supply: Dual (2) redundant standard