Dell PowerEdge R720XD with 3.5” HDDs
The Dell PowerEdge R720XD is a robust 2U server that offers extensive local storage, advanced I/O features, and powerful processing capabilities to take on your data hungry or compute-intensive applications. The R720XD is perfect for web hosting, large mail server, database or other enterprise-level applications. With 24 dual in-line memory module (DIMM) slots, the R720XD can scale up to 1.5TB of DDR3 memory operating at speeds up to 1866 MT/s. Powered by the Intel Xeon E5-2600 and E5-2600 v2 processor family which range up to 12 Cores and 30MB cache per CPU. Aventis Systems offers the R720XD in both 2.5” and 3.5” hard drive bay options, both of which take SAS, SATA or solid state drives. The 2.5” bay model takes up to 24 hard drives for a maximum internal storage capacity of 52TBs. The 3.5” bay model can take up to 12 hard drives for a maximum internal storage 96TBs. We begin our base configurations with half of the hard drive bays populated to allow for future expansion. Please click through to the products to customize and fully populate your R720XD.
Aventis Systems carries
Aventis Certified Reconditioned Dell PowerEdge R720XD servers. All servers from Aventis System include a 3 year Comprehensive Warranty, with eligibility for optional Express warranties and on-site services.
Use promo code SERVER2017 at checkout to receive 10% off Dell Servers before 12/31/2016!
- Chassis: 2U Rackmount, 12-Bay 3.5” HDD Chassis
- Processor:Up to 2, Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 or E5-2600 v2 product family
- Core Count: Quad-Core, Six-Core, Eight-Core, 10-Core, 12-Core
- Maximum Cache: 30MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 3.5GHz
- DIMM Slots: 24
- Maximum Capacity: 1.5TB
- Memory Type: DDR3 PC3-10600 Registered, DDR3 PC3-12800 Registered, PC3-14900 1866MHz Registered
- Maximum Memory Speed: 1866 MHz
- Hard Drive Options: Up to 12, 3.5” SAS, SATA, or SSD
- Maximum Internal Storage: 96TB standard
- Maximum Throughput: 6Gb/s
- Network Controller: Broadcom 5720 Quad Port 1GbE Base-T
- Expansion Slots: 6 PCIe slots. 2 PCIe (x16) full-length, full-height; 1 PCIe (x8) full-length, full-height; 3 PCIe (x8) half-length, half-height
- Power Supply: Dual (2) hot plug redundant power supplies standard