Dell PowerEdge R430 with 8 2.5" HDD Bays
The Dell PowerEdge R430 packs 2-socket performance in a small, 1U short-depth (24”) form factor. This entry level system is perfect for use as a web server, dedicated backup system, or development server. Aventis Systems offers the R430 in 3 different chassis options for fit your storage needs:
8-bay 2.5”, 10-bay 2.5”, and 4-bay 3.5”. With 12 DIMM slots supporting DDR4 memory, the R430 offers scalability to grow with your business, as well as power savings over systems taking DDR3. The improved iDRAC 8 remote access controller drives better ROI by speeding up deployment and configuration. Customize your Dell PowerEdge R430 below!
Aventis Systems carries
New Dell PowerEdge R430 servers. All servers from Aventis System include a 3 year Comprehensive Warranty, with eligibility for optional Express warranties and on-site services.
Use promo code SERVER2017 at checkout to receive 10% off Dell Servers before 12/31/2016!
- Chassis: 1U rackmount, short depth (24”), 8-Bay 2.5” HDD Chassis
- Processor: Up to 2, Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v3 product family
- Core Count: Quad-Core, Six-Core, Eight-Core, 10-Core, 12-Core, 14-Core, 16-Core, 18-Core
- Maximum Cache: 45MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 3.5GHz
- DIMM Slots: 12
- Maximum Capacity: 384GB
- Memory Type: DDR4 PC4-17000 Registered
- Maximum Memory Speed: 2133 MHz
- Hard Drive Options: Up to 8, 2.5” SAS, SATA, or SSD (alternative chassis available)
- Maximum Internal Storage: 16TB
- Maximum Throughput: 12Gb/s
- Network Controller: 4 x 1GbE LOM
- Expansion Slots: 2 PCIe 3.0 slots
- Power Supply: Dual (2) redundant hot-plug power supplies standard