Dell PowerEdge R420 Rackmount Servers
The R420 is an energy-efficient, cost-effective solution perfect to power your business's consolidated or virtualized applications.
The high-density design of the R420 includes a dual socket configuration powered by Intel Xeon processor E5-2400 and E5-2400 v2 product families with up to ten cores per cpu and 2.5MB cache per core. The R420 uses high-performance DDR3 running at speeds up to 1600MT/s. With support for up to 384GB total memory capacity across twelve dual in-line memory modules (DIMMs), the R420 server will scale with your business’ needs. Up to four, 3.5” hot-swap SAS, SATA or SSD drive options delivers a maximum of 32TB of data storage to satisfy the most data-hungry applications. Flexible I/O bandwidth that features two PCI-e 3.0 enabled expansion slots improve performance of your businesses applications and virtualized environments with support for 10Gb Ethernet, 8Gb Fibre Channel and more. Optional redundant power supplies ensure your data and applications are always available.
Please browse our selection of R420 rackmount servers below to keep your mainstream business applications up and running.
Aventis Systems carries
Aventis Systems Certified Reconditioned Dell PowerEdge R420 servers. All servers from Aventis System include a 3 year Comprehensive Warranty, with eligibility for optional Express warranties and onsite services.
- Chassis: 1U Rackmount
- Processor: Up to 2, Intel Xeon processor E5-2400 and E5-2400 v2 product families
- Core Count: Quad-Core, Six-Core, Eight-Core, 10-Core
- Maximum Cache: 20MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 2.5GHz
- DIMM Slots: 12
- Maximum Capacity: 192GB
- Memory Type: DDR3 PC3-10600 Registered, DDR3 PC3-12800 Registered
- Maximum Memory Speed: 1600 MHz
- Hard Drive Options: Up to 4, 3.5” SAS, SATA, or SSD
- Maximum Internal Storage: 32TB standard
- Maximum Throughput: 6Gb/s
- Network Controller: Broadcom 5720 Dual Port 1Gb LOM
- Expansion Slots: 1 PCIe (x16) half-length, half-height, 1 PCIe (x16) half-length, full-height
- Power Supply: Single cabled power supply standard, dual (2) redundant hot-plug optional
Have a question? Cannot find what you are looking for? We are happy to help! Please use our Live Chat
or call us at 1.855.AVENTIS (283.6847) during regular business hours, or email us at
Sales@AventisSystems.com for a custom quote.