Dell EqualLogic PS6210XS SAN Storage
The Dell EqualLogic PS6210XV SAN Storage Array brings the ideal next generation storage features for your most demanding and mission critical applications all into one easy to manage EqualLogic experience! EqualLogic PS6210XS SAN (Storage Area Network) arrays combine the best in ultra-fast solid state drive storage balanced with 10K SAS storage for the best Dell hybrid flash array available! Made for the top tier of data storage performance all Dell PS6210 series storage models come equipped with dual 16GB cache controllers and Auto-Stat Disk Monitoring Systems (ADMS) to monitor the health of disk drives within the array. Plus with the EqualLogic SAN Headquarters (SAN HQ) management tool and host integration tools for Microsoft, VMware, and Linux environments this super powerful Dell SAN storage array can cooperate with any of your existing environments or applications while maintaining easy storage management!
Aventis Systems proudly delivers our Dell EqualLogic PS6210XS Hybrid SAN storage arrays all with a standard 1 Year Essentials Warranty with upgrades to Express Next Day parts replacement, Extended 6 Year terms, Secure Drive media retention, and Onsite Support warranties available! So check out our model below and bring the best in robust hybrid flash array storage to your business today with the Dell EqualLogic PS6210XS!
Want to know if the Dell EqualLogic PS6210XS Hybrid SAN arrays are right for your data continuity requirements? Check out our Survival Guide: Avoiding A Data Apocalypse now!
- Chassis: 2U Rackmount
Drives and Capacity:
- Drives: Up to 17 2.5” SAS hard drives and up to 7 2.5” Solid State Drives
- Maximum Capacity (Per Enclosure): 26TB
- Maximum Throughput: 6Gb/s
- Expansion Capabilities: Can be combined with other EqualLogic PS Series arrays in the same SAN group, online. A maximum of 16 total members per group.
- Redundant iSCSI Controllers
- I/O Modules: Dual (2) Redundant Dual-Port 10GbE iSCSI Controllers with 16GB Cache
- RAID Levels: Disk Groups support RAID levels 5, 6, 10, and 50.
Back-Panel Connectors (per I/O Module):
- Host Connectivity: 1 x 10GBASE-T with RJ45, 1 x 10GbE SFP+ ports per controller
- Power Supply: Dual (2) redundant 700W power supplies standard