Dell EqualLogic PS6100E SAN Storage
Dell EqualLogic PS6100E is ultimate solution for any IT Professional or SMB seeking the best in flexible high capacity storage with excellent connectivity. The PS6100E has the easy to understand management, integration with VMware, and high performance we expect from the EqualLogic PS Series, and the additional bonus of 24 3.5” hard drive bays and capacity up to 48TB. This SAN makes it an ideal solution for dealing with the data explosion through its scalability, and makes an excellent option for shared storage in any VM cluster with excellent host connectivity from its Dual 4-Port 1GbE iSCSI Controllers.
Aventis Systems offers a 3 Year Essentials warranty on all Dell EqualLogic PS6100E SAN Storage Arrays with optional Secure Drive, Extended, Express, and Onsite warranty upgrades. So shop below and find the perfect EqualLogic PS6100E Storage array to maximize connectivity and storage while helping you Get IT Done!
Curious if the Dell EqualLogic PS6100E SAN (Storage Area Network) arrays are right for your business continuity and budget? Check out our Survival Guide: Avoiding A Data Apocalypse today!
- Chassis: 2U Rackmount
Drives and Capacity:
- Drives: Up to 24, 3.5” Nearline SAS hard drives
- Maximum Capacity (Per Enclosure): 48TB
- Maximum Throughput: 6Gb/s
- Expansion Capabilities: Can be combined with other EqualLogic PS Series arrays in the same SAN group, online. A maximum of 16 total members per group.
- Redundant iSCSI Controllers
- I/O Modules: Dual (2) Redundant Quad-Port 1GbE iSCSI Controllers with 4GB Cache
- RAID Levels: Disk Groups support RAID levels 5, 6, 10, and 50.
Back-Panel Connectors (per I/O Module):
- Host Connectivity: 4 x 1000BASE-T ports per controller
- Power Supply: Dual (2) redundant 700W power supplies standard