Dell EqualLogic PS4110E SAN Storage
The Dell EqualLogic PS4110E is an ideal SAN for any SMB looking for a excellent network connectivity and high capacity storage. Also with the easy to understand management, integration with VMware, and high performance we expect from the EqualLogic PS Series, the PS4110E also offers the ability to scale to the highest capacity out of the PS4110 Series at 36TB. This SAN makes it an ideal solution for file storage, backup, and archiving. It also comes standard with Dual 2-Port 10GbE iSCSI controllers, making network connections even faster.
Aventis Systems offers a 3 Year Essentials warranty on all Dell EqualLogic PS4110E SAN Storage with optional Secure Drive, Extended, Express, and Onsite warranty upgrades. So shop below and find the perfect EqualLogic PS4100E Storage array to maximize budget and storage while helping you Get IT Done!
Curious if the Dell EqualLogic PS4110E SAN (Storage Area Network) arrays are right for your business continuity and budget? Check out our Survival Guide: Avoiding A Data Apocalypse today!
- Chassis: 2U Rackmount
Drives and Capacity:
- Drives: Up to 12, 3.5” Nearline SAS hard drives
- Maximum Capacity (Per Enclosure): 36TB
- Maximum Throughput: 6Gb/s
- Expansion Capabilities: Can be combined with other EqualLogic PS Series arrays in the same SAN group, online. A maximum of two PS4x00 arrays can be in a group.
- Redundant iSCSI Controllers
- I/O Modules: Dual (2) Redundant Dual-Port 10GbE iSCSI Controllers w/ 8GB Cache
- RAID Levels: Disk Groups support RAID levels 5, 6, 10, and 50.
Back-Panel Connectors (per I/O Module):
- Host Connectivity: 1 x 10GBASE-T with RJ45, 1 x 10GbE SFP+ ports per controller
- Power Supply: Dual (2) redundant 700W power supplies standard