Adobe Coldfusions has long been top of the market for commercial rapid web application development. This powerfully designed tool delivers the expressive characteristic, allowing users to perform programming tasks at the lightest level which gives functionality such as PDF form creation, Microsoft Exchange Access, and database access! ColdFusion utilizes the extremely user friendly ColdFusion Markup Language (CFML) which does not require as much infrastructure to support and offers faster development than Java.
Aventis Systems is proud to offer both the Adobe ColdFusion 2016 and ColdFusion 11 product suites! All ColdFusion software suites are available in new user and upgrade license and are delivered via Electronic Download. The key features and updates to functions of each are:
- Adobe ColdFusion 11
- Faster and more lightweight than ever with the edition of ColdFusion Express!
- Removal of the CFLOG tag that offered (sometimes redundant) date and time attributes!
- Language enhancements to provide better experience for CFML developers!
- Introduction of proxy support for WebSocket!
- Adobe ColdFusion 2016
- Command Line Interface (CLI) integrations that allow developers to run their CFM scripts!
- The Security Code Analyzer that allows developers to avoid common security problems!
- API Manager, a standalone component that is able to run on its own and provide users with the ability to monitor, securing, measure, and monetize their APIs!
- The latest enhancements and changes to functions and tags as well as many new additions!
Check out our variety of Adobe ColdFusion licenses below, and take home the best in web application development software solutions today!