HP StorageWorks MSA P2000 G3 SFF 2.5” SAS
he HP P2000 G3 SAS modular smart array is an affordable entry-level direct attached storage array for businesses looking for high-performance direct attached storage for single servers, or small clusters. Aventis Systems offers the P2000 G3 SAS with redundant controllers, each with four 6Gb/s SAS ports and 2GB transportable read/write cache per controller, as well as 64 controller-based snapshots and clone capability as standard features. The HP P2000 G3 is also easily managed through the browser-based GUI, allowing you to quickly and easily manage growing storage requirements.
The controllers offer a wide array of RAID options and provide support for up to 8 direct attached or 64 SAS switch attached host servers, and up to 512 LUNs, with a max LUN size of 64TB. The P2000 G3 SFF can be configured with up to 24 small form factor SAS or solid state drives in the primary chassis, and can be expanded with up to seven P2000 dual I/O large form factor enclosures (12 drive bays, 96 max drives), five D2700 small form factor enclosures (25 drive bays, 149 max drives), or a mix of both.
- Chassis: 2U Rackmount
Drives and Capacity:
- Drives: Up to 24, 2.5” SAS, SATA or Nearline SAS hard drives or SSDs
- Maximum Capacity (Per Enclosure): 24TB
- Maximum Throughput: 6Gb/s
- Expansion Capabilities: Support for up to 7 additional P2000 LFF drive enclosures for 96 LFF 3.5” disks, or up to 5 additional SFF enclosures (D2700) for a total of 149 SFF 2.5” disks
- Enclosure Management:
- I/O Modules: Dual (2) Redundant Quad-Port 6Gb/s SAS Controllers with 2Gb/Cache
- RAID Levels: 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 50
Back-Panel Connectors (per I/O Module):
- Host Connectivity: 4 x 6Gb (x4) SAS ports
- Expansion Connectivity: SAS (SFF8088) 4x lane 6Gb SAS
- Power Supply: Dual (2) redundant power supplies standard