HP StorageWorks P2000 G3 8Gb FC 3.5” SAN
The HP P2000 G3 FC modular smart array is an affordable entry-level 8GB fibre channel network storage array for the SMB looking to take that next step toward high speed shared storage, or the enterprise that requires departmental or remote storage requirements. Aventis Systems offers the P2000 G3 FC with redundant controllers, each with two 8GB fibre channel ports and 2GB transportable read/write cache per controller, as well as 64 controller-based snapshots and clone capability as standard features. The HP P2000 G3 is also easily managed through the browser-based GUI, allowing you to quickly and easily manage growing storage requirements.
The controllers offer a wide array of RAID options and provide support for up 64 host servers, and up to to 512 LUNs, with a max LUN size of 64TB. The P2000 G3 LFF can be configured with up to 12 large form factor SAS or solid state drives in the primary chassis, and can be expanded with up to seven P2000 dual I/O large form factor enclosures (12 drive bays, 96 max drives), five D2700 small form factor enclosures (25 drive bays, 149 max drives), or a mix of both.
- Chassis: 2U Rackmount
Drives and Capacity:
- Drives: Up to 12, 3.5” SAS, SATA or Nearline SAS hard drives or SSDs
- Maximum Capacity (Per Enclosure): 48TB
- Maximum Throughput: 6Gb/s
- Expansion Capabilities: Expansion supported with 4 additional LFF enclosures for a total of 60 3.5” disks or up to 3 additional SFF enclosures (D2700) for a maximum total of 99 2.5” disks
- Supports up to 64 hosts with 8Gb Fibre Channel
- I/O Modules: Dual (2) Redundant Dual-Port 8Gb Fibre Channel Enhanced Controllers w/2GB Cache
- RAID Levels: 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 50
Back-Panel Connectors (per I/O Module):
- Host Connectivity: 2 x 8Gb Fibre Channel ports
- Expansion Connectivity: 1 SAS (SFF8088) 4x lane 6Gb SAS
- Power Supply: Dual (2) redundant power supplies standard