HP StorageWorks MSA P2000 G3 3.5” 1GbE iSCSI
The HP P2000 G3 1GB iSCSI modular smart array is an affordable entry-level network storage array for the SMB looking to take that next step toward high speed shared storage, or the enterprise that requires departmental or remote storage requirements. Aventis Systems offers the P2000 G3 1GB iSCSI with redundant controllers, each with four RJ-45 1GB iSCSI ports and 2GB transportable read/write cache per controller, as well as 64 controller-based snapshots and clone capability as standard features. The HP P2000 G3 is also easily managed through the browser-based GUI, allowing you to quickly and easily manage growing storage requirements.
The controllers offer a wide array of RAID options and provide support for up to 64 host servers, and up to 512 LUNs, with a max LUN size of 64TB. The P2000 G3 LFF can be configured with up to 12 large form factor SAS or solid state drives in the primary chassis, and can be expanded with up to seven P2000 dual I/O large form factor enclosures (12 drive bays, 96 max drives), five D2700 small form factor enclosures (25 drive bays, 149 max drives), or a mix of both.
- Chassis: 2U Rackmount
Drives and Capacity:
- Drives: Up to 12, 3.5” SAS, SATA or Nearline SAS hard drives or SSDs
- Maximum Capacity (Per Enclosure): 48TB
- Maximum Throughput: 6Gb/s
- Expansion Capabilities: Support for up to 7 additional P2000 LFF drive enclosures for 96 LFF 3.5” disks, or up to 5 additional SFF enclosures (D2700) for a total of 149 SFF 2.5” disks
- Supports up to 64 hosts with iSCSI GbE
- I/O Modules: Dual (2) Redundant Quad-Port 1GbE iSCSI Controllers w/2GB Cache
- RAID Levels: 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 50
Back-Panel Connectors (per I/O Module):
- Host Connectivity: 4 x 1GbE iSCSI ports
- Expansion Connectivity: SAS (SFF8088) 4x lane 6Gb SAS
- Power Supply: Dual (2) redundant power supplies standard