Dell Precision T5400 Workstations
The Dell Precision T5400 is the perfect balance between performance and budget to help any IT Professional or SMB end user meet even the demanding tasks. The Precision T5400 is made to be a powerful and versatile mini-tower workstation that’s ideal for engineers, developers and anybody needing support for graphically intensive applications. The Precision T5400 is a dual socket workstation equipped with two 64-bit Intel Xeon 5400 sequence quad core processors, up to 32GB DDR2 667MHz fully buffered memory, up to two internal SATA, SSD or SAS hard drives, up to two optical drives, and two x16 PCIe slots with support for a wide array of high performance video cards for CAD, 3D rendering, modeling and other demanding applications. With 8 total USB ports, and one PCIe, one PCI 32-bit and two PCI-X slots, the Precision T5400 has loads of expandability. Support for Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8, as well as Red Hat Enterprise Linux shows flexibility and versatility to run just about any ISV application necessary.
- Processor Options:
- Maximum Core Count: 4
- Maximum Cache: 12MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 3.73GHz
- DIMM Slots: 8
- Maximum Capacity: 32GB
- Memory Type: DDR2 PC2-5300
- Maximum Memory Speed: 667MHz
- Hard Drive Options: SATA or SSD
- Maximum Internal Storage: 8TB
- Graphics: Support for 2 PCI Express x16 Gen 2 graphics cards up to 150 watts and with up to 1.5GB graphics memory, 2 to 4 monitor configurations depending on cards chosen.
- I/O Ports: Eight USB 2.0: Two on front panel, five on back panel, one internal (UDOC) on motherboard: one front, one rear; Two serial; One parallel; Two PS/2; One RJ-45; Stereo line-in and headphone line-out on back panel; Microphone and headphone connector on front panel; Front and rear IEEE 1394a ports are provided with optional 1394 PCI-e card.
- RAID: On-Board Integrated SATA RAID Controller (upgrade options available)