Dell EqualLogic PS4100E
The Dell EqualLogic PS4100E SAN Storage Array is an ideal SAN for any SMB looking for a low price of entry and high capacity storage. Also with the easy to understand management, integration with VMware, and high performance we expect from the EqualLogic PS Series, the PS4100E also offers the ability to scale to the highest capacity out of the PS4100 Series at 36TB. This SAN makes it an ideal solution for file storage, backup, and archiving, and comes standard with Dual 2-Port 1GbE iSCSI controllers.
Aventis Systems offers a 3 Year Essentials warranty on all Dell EqualLogic PS4100E Storage Arrays with optional Secure Drive, Extended, Express, and Onsite warranty upgrades. So shop below and find the perfect EqualLogic PS4100E Storage array to maximize budget and storage while helping you Get IT Done!
- Chassis: 2U Rackmount
Drives and Capacity:
- Drives: Up to 12, 3.5” Nearline SAS hard drives
- Maximum Capacity (Per Enclosure): 36TB
- Maximum Throughput: 6Gb/s
- Expansion Capabilities: Can be combined with other EqualLogic PS Series arrays in the same SAN group, online. A maximum of two PS4x00 arrays can be in a group.
- Redundant iSCSI Controllers
- I/O Modules: Dual (2) Redundant Dual-Port 1GbE iSCSI Controllers with 4GB Cache
- RAID Levels: Disk Groups support RAID levels 5, 6, 10, and 50.
Back-Panel Connectors (per I/O Module):
- Host Connectivity: 2 x 1000BASE-T ports per controller
- Power Supply: Dual (2) redundant 700W power supplies standard