Dell PowerEdge R730 with 16 2.5" HDD Bays
The PowerEdge R730 is an incredibly versatile 2U rackmount server that combines powerful processors, an impressive memory footprint, and flexible and fast storage options to tackle the most demanding high performance computing environments. As part of Dell's 13th Generation line of servers, the R730 is a reliable, general purpose system with the latest technology to equip your data center for the future and accommodate increasing application demands. Flexible I/O capabilities and optional GPU accelerators make the R730 a perfect compute node for IT as a service (XaaS) providers, medical-imaging solutions, and high-performance computing (HPC). Aventis Systems offers the R730 in three different chassis options: the 16-bay 2.5" hard drive model listed below, as well as the
8-bay 2.5" model, and the 8-bay 3.5" hard drive model.
Invest in your infrastructure today with the optimal mix of memory, storage, and processing power in the R730!
Aventis Systems carries the Dell PowerEdge R730 in both
Aventis Certified Reconditioned as well as New condition. All servers from Aventis System include a 3 year Comprehensive Warranty, with eligibility for optional Express warranties and onsite services.
- Chassis: 2U Rackmount, 16-Bay 2.5" HDD Chassis
- Processor:Up to 2, Intel Xeon® E5 2600 v3 processors
- Core Count: Quad-Core, Six-Core, Eight-Core, 10-Core, 12-Core, 14-Core, 16-Core, 18-Core
- Maximum Cache: 45MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 3.5GHz
- DIMM Slots: 24
- Maximum Capacity: 768GB
- Memory Type: DDR4 PC4-17000 Registered
- Maximum Memory Speed: 2133 MHz
- Hard Drive Options: Up to 16, 2.5" SAS, SATA, or SSD (alternative chassis options available)
- Maximum Internal Storage: 32TB standard
- Maximum Throughput: 12Gb/s
- Network Controller: Broadcom 5720 Quad Port 1Gb Network Daughter Card
- Expansion Slots: Up to 7 x PCIe 3.0 plus dedicated PERC slot
- Power Supply: Dual (2) redundant standard
Are you looking for a 13th Generation Dell server with similar processing power and memory footprint in a more dense form factor? Please browse our R630 1U rackmount servers. Do you have a question or need a custom quote? We’re here to assist you! Please call us at 1.855.AVENTIS (283.6847) or use our Live Chat
during regular business hours. You can also email us at