Mid-Year Review: The Best Antivirus Protection of 2017
As the constant and serious threat of viruses, malware, spyware and ransomware continues to grow, it becomes more and more important for businesses and IT professionals to invest in a strong defense to protect critical information and assets.
Security is an executive-level concern for all organizations, and the right antivirus solution is one of the most important investments you can make to protect your business against cyber threats.
You know protection is vital, but with all of the antivirus protection options on the market today, choosing the best solution for your business — or even your personal devices — can be a real challenge. What are this year's best antivirus software solutions?
The experts at Aventis Systems weigh in with their top picks.
BitDefender security software caters to small and mid-sized businesses that have smaller budgets but still need need the same dependable security monitoring and management that larger enterprise companies enjoy.
These state-of-the-art threat-protection solutions can be customized to fit the needs of any size business and are used by over 500 million individuals, homes, small businesses and enterprise data centers worldwide. An industry leader known for being one of the world's fastest and most effective lines of security software, BitDefender can detect, anticipate and neutralize cybercrime in as little as three seconds.
The award-winning BitDefender GravityZone Security product line is the ideal solution to keep small to mid-sized businesses safe from all kinds of potential cyber threats including viruses, spyware, Trojans, rootkits, spam and more. Features include performance optimization, secure browsing for online transactions, parental controls, file encryption, device anti-theft, virtual wallet security and backup for business users.
Aventis Systems offers a wide range of BitDefender antivirus, anti-spam and anti-malware product suites including:
All BitDefender products sold through Aventis Systems are available in one-, two- or three-year subscriptions, and renewal contracts and coverages include physical servers, virtualized environments, workstations, mobile devices and mail servers.
McAfee by Intel Security
Intel Security's McAfee line of antivirus solutions protects users from a wide range of threats including identity theft, spyware, malicious websites, phishing scams and more.
McAfee's line of products is a well-known industry standard and is especially popular in government. Millions of users depend on these solutions for the latest threat protection and antivirus technology. All these products are available from Aventis Systems and include one-year support subscriptions.
- McAfee Antivirus 2017 is an affordable, entry-level product ideal for users who need basic security and protection for their PCs, Macs, smartphones or tablets. This is a great solution for safeguarding online transactions and warding off identity theft.
- McAfee Internet Security 2017 is the next step up in protection, adding to the features of McAfee Antivirus 2017. With this product, consumers can eliminate the hassle of passwords with True Key technology and block emails with Anti-SPAM. Parental controls are also available with this level of protection.
- For the highest level of threat protection, McAfee Total Protection 2017 offers a complete antivirus package. The most advanced solution in the McAfee Suite, McAfee Total Protection has all the privacy features of McAfee Antivirus and McAfee Internet Security with the addition of top-tier encryption software.
Norton by Symantec
Symantec software products are a mainstay for any businesses faced with the challenge of securing and managing large amounts of data. A solid antivirus choice, Symantec offers high-level threat protection against potential security breaches.
Whether your information is used or stored, Symantec antivirus software is a strong defense for your information and infrastructure, specializing in threat protection, deployment and backup execution.
- Symantec Endpoint Protection 14 takes a comprehensive approach to dealing with potential cyber threats. This industry-leading software provides in-depth protection from incursion to exfiltration and includes one or three years of Essential Support through Aventis Systems. Renewal options are also available.
- The award-winning Symantec Ghost Solution Suite is a great choice to seamlessly migrate, image and deploy your servers, desktops, laptops and tablets. With Symantec Ghost Solution Suite 3.1, you can manage all your systems within a single console. This edition also now includes the Altiris Deployment Solution 6.9, as well as key functionality such as Ghost Cast Server, DeployAnywhere and Recovery Kit to create an ideal solution for desk image capture and deployment.
- Symantec Endpoint Protection 14 includes one or three years of Essential Support through Aventis Systems and is available for renewal. Symantec Ghost Solution Suite is available for both device and server licenses with one, two or three years of support.
To learn more about the best security options for your company, contact us today.