HP StorageWorks MSA 30 DAS Storage Array
The HP StorageWorks MSA30 is an Ultra320 (U320) SCSI disk drive storage enclosure. These enclosures deliver industry-leading data performance, availability, storage density and upgradeability to meet demanding and growing storage needs. The drive carrier is designed to support the fastest U320 hard drives on the same SCSI bus. The MSA30 enclosures support HP ProLiant servers proving that technology transitions can proceed smoothly without disrupting critical business environments. The MSA30 can hold up to 14 U320 SCSI disk drives, with a maximum capacity of 4.2TB.
Wondering if HP StorageWorks MSA30 Direct Attached Storage (DAS) arrays are best for your business continuity and budget? Check out our Survival Guide: Avoiding A Data Apocalypse today!
- Chassis: 3U Rackmount
Drives and Capacity:
- Drives: Up to 14, U320 SCSI hard drives
- Maximum Capacity (Per Enclosure): 4.2TB
- Dual bus I/O module allows two SCSI channels to access a single MSA30.
- I/O Modules: Dual U320 SCSI I/O Controller Module
- RAID Levels: 0, 1, 5, 6, 1+0
Back-Panel Connectors (per I/O Module):
- Host Connectivity: 1 internal SCSI port
- Power Supply: Dual (2) redundant power supplies standard