HP ProLiant DL380 G6 with 2.5" HDDs
The HP ProLiant DL380 G6 is a dual socket, multipurpose, 2U rackmount server ideal for critical applications for the SMB and enterprise alike. Harnessing the power of the latest Intel Xeon 5500 and 5600 series quad core and six core processors, up to 288GB of DDR3 RAM and up to 32TB of storage across either six 3.5" or eight or sixteen 2.5" hot-plug drive bays with support for SATA, SAS or solid state drives, the HP ProLiant DL380 G6 provides tremendous value and performance. Redundant power, six PCIe G2 slots and quad onboard gigabit NICs round out the impressive feature set of the HP ProLiant DL380 G6. As HP's SMB flagship, the HP ProLiant DL380 G6 is a great fit for any number of applications including virtualization, database and other critical applications.
Aventis Systems carries
Aventis Certified Reconditioned HP ProLiant DL380 G6 servers. All servers from Aventis System include a 3 year Comprehensive Warranty, with eligibility for optional Express warranties and onsite services.
- Chassis: 2U Rackmount, SFF HDD Model
- Core Count: Quad-Core, Six-Core
- Maximum Cache: 12MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 3.06GHz
- DIMM Slots: 18
- Maximum Capacity: 288GB
- Memory Type: DDR3 PC3-10600 Registered
- Maximum Memory Speed: 1333MHz
- Hard Drive Options:
- Standard: Up to 8, 2.5" SAS, SATA, or SSD
- Optional: Up to 16 2.5" SAS, SATA, or SSD with additional hard drive cage and SAS expander.
- Maximum Internal Storage: 16TB standard, 32TB with optional hard drive cage and SAS expander.
- Maximum Throughput: 6Gb/s
- Network Controller: Two HP NC382i Dual Port Multifunction Gigabit Server Adapters (four ports total) with TCP/IP Offload Engine, including support for Accelerated iSCSI
- Expansion Slots: 3 PCIe Gen2 slots standard
- Power Supply: Dual (2) Redundant standard