HP ProLiant DL160 G8 Rackmount Servers
The HP ProLiant DL160 Gen8 is a dual-socket 1U rackmount server that provides dense, high performance computing at without sacrificing your budget. Enhanced processing power and increased memory capacity combined with an energy efficient design means you can consolidate your applications and scale out with lower operational costs. The DL160 Gen8 is ideal for compute- and memory-intensive applications, such as high performance computing clusters, database, web serving, hosting and virtualization. Processor options range up to two, twelve-core cpu’s from the Intel Xeon E5-2600 product family. With support for up to 768GB of DDR3 memory, operating at speeds up to 1600 MT/s across 24 DIMM slots, the DL160 Gen8 is capable of scaling with your business as your memory requirements grow. Aventis Systems offers DL160 Gen8’s with up to four 3.5” SAS or SATA hard drives or solid state drives (SSDs) for a maximum storage capacity of 32TB. I/O performance is faster than previous generations with PCI-e 3.0 expansion slots and support for FlexibleLOM technologies.
Aventis Systems carries
New HP ProLiant DL160 G8 servers. All servers from Aventis System include a 3 year Comprehensive Warranty, with eligibility for optional Express warranties and on-site services.
Use promo code SERVER2017 at checkout to receive 10% off HP Servers before 12/31/2016!
- Chassis: 1U Rackmount
- Processor: Up to 2, Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 or E5-2600 v2 product family
- Core Count: Quad-Core, Six-Core, Eight-Core, 10-Core, 12-Core
- Maximum Cache: 30MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 3.33GHz
- DIMM Slots: 24
- Maximum Capacity: 768GB
- Memory Type: DDR3 PC3-10600 Registered, DDR3 PC3-12800 Registered, PC3-14900 1866MHz Registered
- Maximum Memory Speed: 1866 MHz
- Hard Drive Options: Up to 4, 3.5” SAS, SATA, or SSD
- Maximum Internal Storage: 32TB
- Maximum Throughput: 6Gb/s
- Network Controller: HP 361i Integrated Dual Port Gigabit Server Adapter
- Expansion Slots: 2 PCIe slots. 1 PCIe 3.0 (x16) full-length, full-height; 1 PCIe 3.0 (x8) low profile
- Power Supply: Single cabled power supply
If you are looking for even higher availability for your memory- or compute-intensive applications in a dense 1U form factor, please browse our DL360p G8 models, which include redundant power standard. Do you have a question? Can’t find what you’re looking for? We are happy to help! Please use our Live Chat
or call us at 1.855.AVENTIS (283.6847) during regular business hours, or email us at