Dell Precision T7600 Workstations
Dell Precision T7600 workstation is designed for power and performance in workload-intensive environments. The Precision T7600 offers substantial compute performance for financial and scientific analysis, professional engineering and complex 3D modeling. Dell workstations are tailored to your needs and offer a wide range of configurations that are ISV certified for a broad range of professional applications, so you can rest easy knowing your professional-grade system can handle your specific workload. The T7600 supports dual Intel Xeon E5-2600 product family processors for up to 2.9GHz Eight-Core 20MB processing power. These systems will support up to 512GB of PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3 memory across 16 DIMM slots. Aventis Systems carries the Precision T7600 with four 3.5” SATA hard disk drives, solid state drives, or hybrid drive options for a max capacity of 16TB. These systems offer one external slimline optical bay, one external 5.25” bay, and four 3.5” front accessible hard drive bays. Get more power and performance for your budget with the Dell Precision T7600 workstations below!
- Processor Options:
- Maximum Core Count: 8
- Maximum Cache: 20MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 2.9GHz
- DIMM Slots: 16
- Maximum Capacity: 512GB
- Memory Type: DDR3 PC3-10600 and PC3-12800
- Maximum Memory Speed: 1600MHz
- Hard Drive Options: SATA or SSD
- Maximum Internal Storage: 16TB
- Graphics: Support for 3 PCI Express x16 Gen 2 or Gen 3 graphics cards up to 675W.
- I/O Ports: Eight USB 2.0: three front, five rear, three internal, two USB 3.0, one IEEE 1394a, one serial , one parallel, two PS2, one RJ-45, microphone and headphone connector on front panel
- RAID: PERC H310 6Gb/s RAID Controller