Dell Precision T7400 Workstations
The Dell Precision T7400 is the versatile, scalable, and powerful full size tower workstation that’s perfect for engineers, developers and anybody needing support for graphically or data intensive applications. The Precision T7400 is a dual socket workstation equipped with two 64-bit Intel Xeon 5400 sequence quad core processors, up to 128GB DDR2 667MHz fully buffered memory, up to four internal SATA, SSD or SAS hard drives, up to three optical drives, and a x16 PCIe slot with support for a wide array of high performance video cards for CAD, 3D rendering, modeling and other demanding applications. With 8 total USB ports (one internal), three each PCI-X and PCIe slots, the Precision T7400 has loads of expandability. Support for Microsoft Windows XP, Vista Windows 7 and Windows 8, as well as Red Hat Enterprise Linux shows flexibility and versatility to run just about any ISV application necessary.
- Processor Options:
- Maximum Core Count: 4
- Maximum Cache: 12MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 3.73GHz
- DIMM Slots: 16
- Maximum Capacity: 128GB
- Memory Type: DDR2 PC2-5300
- Maximum Memory Speed: 667MHz
- Hard Drive Options: SATA or SSD
- Maximum Internal Storage: 16TB
- Graphics: Support for 2 PCI Express x16 Gen 2 graphics cards up to 225 watts and with up to 1.5 Bgraphics memory including: NVIDIA Quadro FX 5600, NVIDIA Quadro FX 4600, Quadro FX 1700, NVIDIA Quadro FX570, NVIDIA Quadro NVS 290, All graphics cards support dual monitor configurations.
- I/O Ports: Eleven USB 2.0: two front, six rear, three internal, one serial , one parallel, two PS/2, one RJ-45, Microphone and headphone connector on front panel, two back connectors for line in and line out
- RAID: On-Board Integrated SATA RAID Controller