Dell Precision T5500 Workstations
The Dell Precision T5500 is the ideal workstation for giving top of the line performance in a small footprint ideal for engineers and developers working in closely collaborative environments and with performance hungry applications. The Precision T5500 is a dual socket workstation equipped with two 64-bit Intel Xeon 5500 or 5600 sequence quad or six core processors, up to 96GB DDR3 1333MHz memory, up to two internal SATA, SAS or Solid State Drives, up to two optical drives, and two x16 PCIe slots with support for a wide array of high performance video cards for CAD, 3D rendering, modeling and other demanding applications. With 11 total USB ports (three internal), one each PCI and PCI-X and two PCIe slots, the Precision T5500 has loads of expandability. Support for Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 8, as well as Red Hat Enterprise Linux shows flexibility and versatility to run just about any ISV application necessary.
- Processor Options:
- Maximum Core Count: 6
- Maximum Cache: 12MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 3.46GHz
- DIMM Slots: 6
- Maximum Capacity: 96GB
- Memory Type: DDR3 PC3-10600
- Maximum Memory Speed: 1333MHz
- Hard Drive Options: SATA or SSD
- Maximum Internal Storage: 8TB
- Graphics: Support for 2 PCI Express x16 Gen 2 graphics cards up to 150W, 2 to 8 monitor configurations depending on the cards chosen.
- I/O Ports: Eleven USB 2.0: two on front panel, six on back panel, three internal: one serial; one parallel; two PS/2; one RJ-45; stereo line-in and headphone line-out on back panel; microphone and headphone connector on front panel; one ESATA port on back panel, front and rear IEEE 1394a ports are provided with optional 1394 PCIe card
- RAID: On-Board Integrated SATA RAID Controller (upgrade options available)