Dell Precision 5810 Workstations
The Dell Precision 5810 Tower Workstation was created to deliver the best business and creative computing power possible for graphics intensive or data intensive workloads and applications! This high powered Precision workstation features the Dell Precision Optimizer v 2.0 that enhances application performance through the optimization of settings, making the Dell 5810 workstation able to handle even the most resource exhaustive applications. The T5810 supports an Intel Xeon E5-1600 v3 family CPU with processing speeds of up to 3.7GHz, processor cache of up to 35MB, and core counts as high as 14 cores. Memory and storage are also highly scalable with RAM capacity of up to 256GB of DDR4 memory across 8 DIMMs and storage capacities of up to 8TB across two 3.5” SATA interface HDD or SSDs.
Aventis Systems is proud to offer the Dell Precision 5810 Tower Workstation in Aventis Systems Certified Reconditioned condition. All Aventis Systems Workstations come standard with a 1 Year Essentials Warranty with upgrades available to Express, Extended, and Secure Drive media retention warranties. So shop below for the top performance and power for your most resource hungry end user applications with the Dell Precision 5810 Tower Workstation!
- Processor Options:
- Maximum Core Count: 14
- Maximum Cache: 35MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 3.7GHz
- DIMM Slots: 8
- Maximum Capacity: 256GB
- Memory Type: DDR4 PC4-17000 and PC4-19200
- Maximum Memory Speed: 2400MHz
- Hard Drive Options: SATA or SSD
- Maximum Internal Storage: 8TB
- Graphics: Support for 2 PCI Express x16 Gen 2 or Gen 3 graphics cards up to 300W
- I/O Ports: Front : 3 USB 2.0, 1 USB 3.0, 1 Microphone, 1 Headphone, Internal: 3 USB 2.0, 4 SATA 6Gb/s, 2 SATA 6GB/s (optical drives), Rear: 3 USB 2.0, 3 USB 3.0, 1 Serial, 2 PS2, 1 RJ45
- RAID: Integrated LSI 2308 6Gb/s SATA/SAS RAID Controller