Dell PowerVault 220S Storage Units
When your server reaches the limits of its internal storage capacity, the Dell PowerVault rack-optimized 220S SCSI enclosure offers cost-efficient external storage expansion for Dell PowerEdge servers and PowerVault storage servers. Supporting popular industry standards such as Ultra320 (U320) SCSI, SES and SAF-TE specifications, these enclosures are designed for easy installation and configuration.
For increased protection or performance, PowerEdge RAID controllers can be used to set RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 10 and 50 and expand storage to multiple terabytes in a variety of computing environments. The PowerVault 220S holds up to 14 drives with a maximum capacity of 4.2TB per enclosure. The PowerVault 220S offers storage you can trust for your vital information simply, cost-effectively, powerfully.
Not sure if Dell PowerVault 220S Direct Attached Storage (DAS) systems are best for your business continuity and budget? Check out our Survival Guide: Avoiding A Data Apocalypse today!
Chassis: 3U Rackmount
Drives and Capacity:
- Drives: Up to 14, 3.5” U320 SCSI
- Maximum Capacity (Per Enclosure): 4.2TB
Back-Panel Connectors (per EMM):
- Enclosure Management Modules (EMM): 2 warm-swappable modules to help monitor and report component status
- RAID Levels: RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and 50 supported
Power Supply: Dual (2) redundant power supplies standard
- Host Connectivity: SCSI connectors; 68-pin shielded P-type SCSI for connection to host