Dell PowerEdge R720 with 8 2.5" HDD Bays
The 2U dual socket Dell PowerEdge R720 rackmount server is a great choice for the small to midsized business in need of enterprise-class application performance from an energy efficient workhorse with next generation features. Harnessing the power of the latest Intel Xeon E5-2600 series quad core, six core and eight core processors, up to 1.5TB of DDR3 RAM, and up to 32TB of SATA, SAS, or solid state storage across eight 3.5” or up to sixteen 2.5” hot-plug drive bays, the Dell PowerEdge R720 provides tremendous value, performance and application flexibility. Highly efficient redundant power supplies, seven PCIe slots providing powerful and flexible I/O options, and four onboard gigabit NICs round out the impressive feature set of the PowerEdge R720. Whether deploying a web, application, database or virtualization server, the Dell PowerEdge R720 is a fine choice for the SMB looking to take the next step in state-of-the-art server technology to launch their business forward.
Aventis Systems carries the Dell PowerEdge R720 in both
Aventis Certified Reconditioned as well as New condition. All servers from Aventis System include a 3 year Comprehensive Warranty, with eligibility for optional Express warranties and on-site services.
Use promo code SERVER2017 at checkout to receive 10% off Dell Servers before 12/31/2016!
- Chassis: 2U Rackmount, 8-Bay 2.5” HDD Chassis
- Processor:Up to 2, Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 or E5-2600 v2 product family
- Core Count: Quad-Core, Six-Core, Eight-Core, 10-Core, 12-Core
- Maximum Cache: 30MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 3.5GHz
- DIMM Slots: 24
- Maximum Capacity: 1.5TB
- Memory Type: DDR3 PC3-10600 Registered, DDR3 PC3-12800 Registered, PC3-14900 1866MHz Registered
- Maximum Memory Speed: 1866 MHz
- Hard Drive Options: Up to 8, 2.5” SAS, SATA, or SSD
- Maximum Internal Storage: 16TB standard
- Maximum Throughput: 6Gb/s
- Network Controller: Broadcom 5720 Quad Port 1GbE Base-T
- Expansion Slots: 7 PCIe slots. 1 PCIe (x16) full-length, full-height; 3 PCIe (x8) full-length, full-height; 3 PCIe (x8) half-length, half-height
- Power Supply: Dual (2) hot plug redundant power supplies standard