Dell PowerEdge R330 8-Bay Rackmount Servers
Dell PowerEdge R330 server delivers the best in affordable performance, availability, and reliability in a dense, 1U chassis. This excellent entry level server solution offers Dell pricing and power to meet the requirements of many SMBs and IT Professionals.
Harnessing the power of the the Intel Xeon E5-1200 v5, Pentium, core, or Celeron processor families in a single socket chassis, the R330 supports up to 3.7GHz in clock speed and super scalable CPU options. The R330 also offers better memory bandwidth through the use of UDIMMs, and additionally has four total memory sockets. With support for up to four 3.5" or eight 2.5” hot-swap SAS, SATA, or solid state hard drives, accommodating data-capacity hungry applications is a breeze with up to 40TB storage installed. The PowerEdge R330 even has scalable I/O in two PCI-e 3.0 enabled expansion slots plus one slot for internal storage to improve performance of your businesses applications and virtualized environments with support for 10Gb Ethernet, 8Gb Fibre Channel and more.
Please browse our selection of R330 rackmount servers below to keep your core business applications and virtualized environments up and running with the right combination of performance and reliability at a great price.
Aventis Systems carries the Dell PowerEdge R330 in
New condition. All servers from Aventis System include a 3 year Comprehensive Warranty, with eligibility for optional Express Warranties, Secure Drive media retention, and Onsite services.
- Chassis: 1U Rackmount
- Processor:Up to 1, Intel Xeon E5-1200 v5, Intel Pentium, Intel Core i3, or Intel Celeron Processor product families
- Core Count: Quad-Core
- Maximum Cache: 8MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 3.7GHz
- DIMM Slots: 4
- Maximum Capacity: 64GB
- Memory Type: DDR4 PC4-17000 Unbuffered Memory
- Maximum Memory Speed: 2133 MHz
- Hard Drive Options: Up to 8, 2.5” SAS, SATA, or SSD
- Maximum Internal Storage: 16TB standard
- Maximum Throughput: 12Gb/s
- Network Controller: Broadcom 5720 Dual Port 1Gb LOM
- Expansion Slots: 1 PCIe (x4) half-length/half-height, half-height, 1 PCIe (x8) half-height
- Power Supply: Single cabled power supply standard; Upgrade available to Redundant Power
Looking for different models or additional specs? Please browse our complete selection of Dell PowerEdge 1U,2U, 4U, Tower, and Dell Blade Servers. Looking for a different brand? We also carry HP ProLiant 1U,2U, 4U, Tower, and Blade Servers, and a category dedicated to Servers by Role for both brands.