Dell EqualLogic PS6210XV SAN Storage
Dell EqualLogic PS6210XV SAN Storage Array is the best in class for ultra fast storage for mission critical enterprise applications or datacenter virtualization cluster shared storage! This powerful storage area network array comes with 24 Bays of 15K RPM SAS Hard Drives and up to 14.4TB of total storage capacity, perfect for in production mission critical applications for SMBs and Enterprise IT Professionals. Additionally, the PS6210XV is made for connectivity performance with redundant dual port 10GbE controllers and a massive 16GB of cache per controller, and can connect in a group of up to 16 other Dell arrays!
Aventis Systems offers a 3 Year Essentials warranty on all Dell EqualLogic PS6210XV SAN Storage Arrays with optional Secure Drive, Extended, Express, and Onsite warranty upgrades. So shop below and find the perfect EqualLogic PS6210XV SAN Storage for your most mission critical enterprise applications and virtualization clusters today!
Curious if the Dell EqualLogic PS6210XV SAN (Storage Area Network) arrays are right for your business continuity and budget? Check out our Survival Guide: Avoiding A Data Apocalypse today!
- Chassis: 2U Rackmount
Drives and Capacity:
- Drives: Up to 24, 2.5” Nearline SAS hard drives
- Maximum Capacity (Per Enclosure): 14.4TB
- Maximum Throughput: 6Gb/s
- Expansion Capabilities: Can be combined with other EqualLogic PS Series arrays in the same SAN group, online. A maximum of 16 total members per group.
- Redundant iSCSI Controllers
- I/O Modules: Dual (2) Redundant Dual-Port 10GbE iSCSI Controllers with 16GB Cache
- RAID Levels: Disk Groups support RAID levels 5, 6, 10, and 50.
Back-Panel Connectors (per I/O Module):
- Host Connectivity: 1 x 10GBASE-T with RJ45, 1 x 10GbE SFP+ ports per controller
- Power Supply: Dual (2) redundant 700W power supplies standard