Cisco ASA 5515 Firewall Appliances
Cisco ASA 5515 Firewall Appliances are part of the Cisco ASA 5000 Series, the best in class for consumer trust and proven performance worldwide! The Cisco ASA 5515 is made for Small to Medium sized businesses (SMBs) who need consistent enforcement of security policies across their network and high performance at a reasonable and affordable total cost of ownership. Plus Cisco ASA 5500-X Series models provide a complete control system with real time visibility through management solutions for either a small number or hundreds of Cisco IPS devices. Key specifications and differences for the Cisco ASA 5515 Security Appliances versus other 5500 Series Firewall Appliances are:
- Maximum IPS Throughput: 400Mbps
- Maximum Connections: 250,000
- Stateful Firewall Throughput: 1.2Gbps
- Gigabit Ethernet Ports: 6
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet Ports: 0
- Redundant Power: No
- Memory: 8GB ; Flash Memory: 8GB
- Management and Monitoring Interface: 1 Ethernet 10/100/1000
- Global Correlation, Zero Day Protection with Anomaly Detection, Custom Signature Support, and Threat Protection Against 25,000 + Threats!
All Aventis Systems Networking products come with a standard 1 Year Aventis Essentials Warranty with upgrade options to Express and Extended Warranties as well as Onsite Support Service Level Agreements. Check out our options below and find the best Cisco ASA 5515 Firewall Appliance for your business today!
SMARTnet contracts available on select products. Please Contact Us for more details!