We understand the importance of getting your order delivered in a timely manner, and want your online experience to be simple and enjoyable. Please see below for shipping details. Do not hesitate to contact us by phone at 1-866-714-9138 or by email to email@example.com.
Shipping Destinations: Aventis Systems currently ships to all states within the continental United States and Canada. Please contact us for questions regarding international orders.
Shipping Methods: Aventis Systems uses FedEx Ground for all orders. UPS and Air Service are also available. Customers are welcome to provide their shipping account information allowing for direct billing to their account. *A minor packaging/handling fee may still apply.
- Since systems require time for assembly and testing, most orders are shipped within 2-3 business days of order placement.
- We can only ship to street addresses and PO boxes (no APO's).
- Shipments will only be sent to the address specified with the buyer's credit card account.
- Shipments over $500 are marked Signature Required.
- Orders where the Customer Pickup option is selected in lieu of shipping are subject to a 6% Sales Tax regardless of the shipping or billing address.
Tracking: Aventis will provide your tracking number on your invoice. It will also be sent to the email address of your choice. To track your item online, please visit www.fedex.com where you can use your tracking number to see the status of your shipment.
Packaging: Aventis Systems' shipping methods are among the safest in the industry. Below are the steps we use in shipping servers, storage and workstations.
- Before the server is placed in the box, Instant Foam is used to create a cushion at the bottom.
- From there, each server is carefully placed in a custom-built, double-walled box.
- The server is secured from the top with Instant Foam; the box is then closed and firmly taped.
For desktops, laptops and components.
- In the case of components, items are first placed in an anti-static bag to ensure safe handling.
- Each item is carefully wrapped in bubble wrap and placed in a custom-built, double-walled box with additional bubble wrap or foam to keep items secure during shipping.
- The box is then closed and firmly taped.