HP ProLiant DL385 G7 with 6 3.5” HDD Bays
With 8, 12 and even 16 core AMD CPU options, and max memory up to 512GB (24 DIMM slots) the HP ProLiant DL385 G7 was designed for virtualization and other demanding workloads requiring high performance on a budget. And with flexible storage options of up to 16 small form factor or 6 large form factor internal drives with a max capacity of 32TB of SAS, SATA or solid state storage, connectivity with four on board gigabit NIC ports and expandability with up to 6 PCI slots, the DL385 G7 shows versatility for support for everything from web applications to virtual desktop and databases. HP packs all of this power neatly into a compact 2U chassis, and Aventis Systems makes it all affordable for everyone from the SMB up through to the enterprise. Aventis Systems carries the HP DL385 G7 with
eight 2.5” hard drive bays or six 3.5” hard drive bays. Please browse our HP ProLiant DL385 G7 systems below. Click customize for your built-to-order configuration!
Aventis Systems carries
Aventis Certified Reconditioned HP ProLiant DL385 G7 servers. All servers from Aventis System include a 3 year Comprehensive Warranty, with eligibility for optional Express warranties and on-site services.
Use promo code SERVER2017 at checkout to receive 10% off HP Servers before 12/31/2016!
- Chassis: 2U Rackmount, 6 3.5” HDD bay model (alternative chassis available)
- Processor: Up to 2, AMD Opteron 6100 or 6200 processor series
- Core Count: Eight-Core, 12-Core, 16-Core
- Maximum Cache: 30MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 3.5GHz
- DIMM Slots: 24
- Maximum Capacity: 512GB
- Memory Type: DDR3 PC3-10600 Registered
- Maximum Memory Speed: 1333 MHz
- Hard Drive Options: Up to 6, 3.5” SAS, SATA, or SSD
- Maximum Internal Storage: 48TB standard
- Maximum Throughput: 6Gb/s
- Network Controller: Two HP NC382i Dual Port Multifunction Gigabit Server Adapters (four ports total)
- Expansion Slots: Up to 6 PCI slots (PCIe slots are Gen 2). Standard riser with PCIe (1) x8 FL/FH, (2) x4 HL/FH. Optional second risers with PCIe (1) x8, (2) x4; or a PCIe/PCI-X mixed riser with (2) PCI-X, (1) x8; or a x16 225w PCIe riser with (1) x16; or a (2) x8 Dual Port 10GbE riser
- Power Supply: Dual (2) redundant power supplies standard