HP ProLiant DL380 G7 with 2.5" HDDs
With support for the fastest available Intel Xeon 5600 series 6 core processors, and max memory capacity up to 384GB the HP ProLiant DL380 G7 rackmount server takes HP's SMB flagship platform to the next level. Though it was designed with virtualization in mind, the DL380 G7 truly is a multi-purpose workhorse. Four GB NIC ports and six PCI expansion slots provide all the connectivity and expansion capabilities that the small to medium business could need. Flexible storage options of up to 16 small form factor or 6 large form factor internal drives allow for a max capacity of 32TB of internal SAS, SATA or solid state storage, managed through the 6Gb/s storage controller. The DL380 G7 allows the SMB the freedom to deploy storage based on application requirements, whether they need ultimate I/O with SSD's, high speed traditional SAS or high-capacity SATA.
Aventis Systems carries the HP ProLiant DL380 G7 in both
Aventis Certified Reconditioned as well as New condition. All servers from Aventis System include a 3 year Comprehensive Warranty, with eligibility for optional Express warranties and onsite services.
- Chassis: 2U Rackmount, SFF HDD Model
Processor: Processor: Up to 2 Intel Xeon Processor 5500 and 5600 Series
- Core Count: Quad-Core, Six-Core
- Maximum Cache: 12MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 3.5GHz
- DIMM Slots: 18
- Maximum Capacity: 384GB
- Memory Type: DDR3 PC3-10600 Registered
- Maximum Memory Speed: 1333MHz
- Hard Drive Options:
- Standard: Up to 8, 2.5" SAS, SATA, or SSD
- Optional: Up to 16 2.5" SAS, SATA, or SSD with additional hard drive cage and SAS expander.
- Maximum Internal Storage: 16TB standard, 32TB with optional hard drive cage and SAS expander.
- Maximum Throughput: 6Gb/s
- Network Controller: Two HP NC382i Dual Port Multifunction Gigabit Server Adapters (four ports total) with TCP/IP Offload Engine, including support for Accelerated iSCSI
- Expansion Slots: 3 PCIe Gen2 slots standard
- Power Supply: Dual (2) Redundant standard