HP ProLiant DL320 G5 Rackmount Servers
The HP ProLiant DL320 G5 is an entry level single socket 1U rackmount server ideal for edge of network or single application deployment. The DL320 G5 can be equipped with a 64-bit dual or quad core Intel Xeon processor, up to 8GB of DDR2 RAM and up to 4TB of storage, providing lots of punch in an ultra-small footprint. Optional upgrades, including HP HBAs and Smart Array Controllers, provide support for SAS hard disk drives. With dual onboard gigabit NIC’s, and two PCIe slots, the DL320 G5 has the connectivity and expandability to be deployed for a number of uses such as file/print, firewall, network storage node head, web and other edge of network applications.
Aventis Systems carries
Aventis Certified Reconditioned HP ProLiant DL320 G5 servers. All servers from Aventis System include a 3 year Comprehensive Warranty, with eligibility for optional Express warranties and on-site services.
Use promo code SERVER2017 at checkout to receive 10% off HP Servers before 12/31/2016!
- Chassis: 1U Rackmount
- Processor: Up to 1, Intel Celeron D, Pentium 4, Pentium D, or Xeon 3000 series processors
- Core Count: Dual-Core, Quad-Core
- Maximum Cache: 12MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 3.73GHz
- DIMM Slots: 4
- Maximum Capacity: 8GB
- Memory Type: DDR2 PC2-5300 Unbuffered ECC
- Maximum Memory Speed: 533 MHz
- Hard Drive Options: Up to 2, 3.5” SAS, SATA, or SSD
- Maximum Internal Storage: 4TB standard
- Maximum Throughput: 3Gb/s
- Network Controller: Embedded NC324i PCI Express Dual Port Gigabit server adapter
- Expansion Slots: 2 total slots. 1 Full length PCI Express x8 slot (x8 connector), 1 Half-length, low-profile PCI Express x1 slot (x8 connector)
- Power Supply: Single non-hot plug power supply standard