Dell Precision 3620 Workstations
The Dell Precision 3620 is the best entry level workstation for the end users needing to run resource and graphics intensive application, all for an excellent budget friendly price when compared with other high powered workstations. The Dell Precision 3000 family of workstations was also created to be the best space saving solution to high performance computing with its small form factor chassis. The Precision 3620 also uses the processing power of either the Intel Core i3, i5, and i7 6th Generation or E3-1200 v5 family processors with processing speeds of up to 3.7GHz, CPU cache of up to 8MB, and processor cores as high as quad cores. Memory is customizable across 4 DIMMs with a maximum capacity of 64GB of DDR4 RAM, and storage is equally scalable with hard drive upgrades available up to 4TB in capacity.
Aventis Systems is happy to offer the Dell Precision 3620 Tower Workstation in Brand New condition. All Aventis Systems Workstations come standard with a 1 Year Essentials Warranty with upgrades available to Express, Extended, and Secure Drive media retention warranties. So shop below for the top customization and performance with the space saving resource efficiency of the Dell Precision 3620 Workstation!
- Processor Options:
- Maximum Core Count: 4
- Maximum Cache: 8MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 3.7GHz
- DIMM Slots: 4
- Maximum Capacity: 64GB
- Memory Type: DDR4 PC4-17000
- Maximum Memory Speed: 2133MHz
- Hard Drive Options: SATA or SSD
- Maximum Internal Storage: 4TB
- Graphics: One PCI Express x16 Gen 3 Graphics card up to 150W
- I/O Ports: Front : 2 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.0, 1 Microphone, 1 Headphone, Internal: 2 USB 2.0, 4 SATA 6Gb/s, Rear: 2 USB 2.0, 4 USB 3.0, 1 Serial, 2 DisplayPort, 1 Audio Line out, 1 Audio Line in (microphone), 1 HDMI, 2 PS2, 1 RJ45
- RAID: Intel Rapid 6Gb/s SATA Storage Controller 12.0