Dell PowerEdge T310
The Dell PowerEdge T310 is a single socket tower server providing the ideal blend of enterprise-class performance and options with value for the small business or remote office. Harnessing the power of the latest Intel Xeon 3400 series quad core processor, up to 32GB of DDR3 RAM and up to 16TB of storage across four drive bays, the Dell PowerEdge T310 provides tremendous value and performance while staying on a budget. For critical applications, the PowerEdge T310 can also be configured with redundant power, allowing for peace of mind with increased availability. Five PCIe G2 slots and dual onboard gigabit NICs ensure plenty of connectivity options to the rest of your network.
Aventis Systems carries
Aventis Certified Reconditioned Dell PowerEdge T310 servers. All servers from Aventis System include a 3 year Comprehensive Warranty, with eligibility for optional Express warranties and on-site services.
Use promo code SERVER2017 at checkout to receive 10% off Dell Servers before 12/31/2016!
- Chassis: Tower
- Processor: 1, Intel Celeron G1101, Intel Pentium G6950, Intel Core i3 500 series, or Intel Xeon 3400 series
- Core Count: Dual-Core, Quad-Core
- Maximum Cache: 8MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 2.93GHz
- DIMM Slots: 6
- Maximum Capacity: 32GB
- Memory Type: DDR3 PC3-10600 Registered/li>
- Maximum Memory Speed: 1333MHz
- Hard Drive Options: Up to 4, 3.5” SAS, SATA, or SSD
- Maximum Internal Storage: 8TB standard
- Maximum Throughput: 6Gb/s
- Network Controller: Single Intel GbE NIC
- Expansion Slots: 2 PCIe G2 (x8) slots, 1 PCIe G2 (x4) slot, 2 PCIe G2 (x1) slot
- Power Supply: Single power supply standard, redundant power optional