Dell PowerEdge R910
With scalability up to 2TB DDR3 RAM (64 DIMM slots), 40 processing cores across four sockets, four onboard gigabit NICs and seven PCIe G2 expansion slots, the Dell PowerEdge R910 4U rackmount server offers an incredible amount of power. The Dell PowerEdge R910 was built for the business in need of support for their processing intensive, workload consolidation or virtualization requirements. The PowerEdge R910 was designed with technology that provides more memory per processor, which is key for applications with high memory demand such as virtualization and high-performance databases. The Dell PowerEdge R910 can also be configured with up to sixteen 2.5” hot-plug drives, including solid state drives for I/O intensive applications. With storage scalability of up to 32TB the Dell PowerEdge R910 provides plenty of storage options to allow for a self-contained unit, maximizing value for the SMB.
Aventis Systems carries
Aventis Certified Reconditioned Dell PowerEdge R910 servers. All servers from Aventis System include a 3 year Comprehensive Warranty, with eligibility for optional Express warranties and on-site services.
Use promo code SERVER2017 at checkout to receive 10% off Dell Servers before 12/31/2016!
- Chassis: 4U Rackmount
- Processor: Up to 4, Intel Xeon processors 7500, E7-2800, E7-4800 or E7-8800 product family
- Core Count: Eight-Core, Ten-Core
- Maximum Cache: 30MB
- Maximum Clock Speed: 2.66GHz
- DIMM Slots: 64
- Maximum Capacity: 2TB
- Memory Type: DDR3 PC3-10600 Registered/li>
- Maximum Memory Speed: 1333MHz
- Hard Drive Options: Up to 16, 2.5” SAS, SATA, or SSD
- Maximum Internal Storage: 32TB standard
- Maximum Throughput: 6Gb/s
- Network Controller: Embedded 4-port Broadcom 5709c Gigabit NIC
- Expansion Slots: 4 PCIe G2 (x8) slots, 6 PCIe G2 (x4) slots, 1 storage controller (x8) slot
- Power Supply: Up to 4 hot plug redundant power supplies